• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Running up the score?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

It wasn't running up the score it was answering the Media's questions about us. 

Exactly.... because if we hadn't they would have turned it into "squeaked" by UCiF... Best answer yet.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  594

I am one of the most outspoken opponents of running up the score, and even I have no problem with what I saw happen today.

• Content Count:  2,307

I was calling them pathetic...

Both our backups had TD's against them...sad.

I love the fact that Leavitt did this.  Now the pollsters can shut up, and UCF can finally shut the F up.

This is our year!!

Now...ND needs to beat BC, even though we'll pass them anyway.

GO BULLS!

It could come back and hurt us next year... they will want to pound us even more than usual... last game of the series... the OCS they love so much... and now the feeling of losing 64-12 as they ride the bus back to O'town.

Gonna be a tough game next year.

But man was it worth it!!

• Content Count:  72

How often do you get to put in all of the backups and play what amounted to a live scrimmage?  It's was good for us, who cares how they feel about it.  Now they know they don't belong.

• Content Count:  1,238

It could come back and hurt us next year... they will want to pound us even more than usual... last game of the series... the OCS they love so much... and now the feeling of losing 64-12 as they ride the bus back to O'town.

But man was it worth it!!

One win over them maybe, but 3...in a row. I guess any team you beat you run a risk the next time you face off, but 3...in a row.

Personally, I can't even remember the name of the team we played to day. i would like to say good ridence but as you said earlier, we "have to" play them again next year. Looking forward to 2009, when "they" will be a forgotten name.  :gobulls

• Content Count:  33

I don't think so!

UCF has always sucked and NEVER amounted to anything. That's the only thing they're REALLY good at.

Oh! And also talking trash when they have NOTHING to back it up.

Kevin Smilth will probably go to the NFL and so the Bulls D will have nothing to worry about.

They'll all be Juniors and Sophomores next year and I'm sure they'll be a whole lot better.

Without Smith, UCF will won't have a chance.

JT

• Content Count:  145

And then again... if you're going to run up the score on anyone, why not do it on the most delusional school in America?

Amen...I think we can dispell the if'ers from thinking they are oh' so close.  I wanted a fitty thrown on those guys...lol...they can choke on that beatdown for the next year.  And after next year...I say we cut bait.

• Content Count:  1,238

I don't think so!

UCF has always sucked and NEVER amounted to anything. That's the only thing they're REALLY good at.

Oh! And also talking trash when they have NOTHING to back it up.

Kevin Smilth will probably go to the NFL and so the Bulls D will have nothing to worry about.

They'll all be Juniors and Sophomores next year and I'm sure they'll be a whole lot better.

Without Smith, UCF will won't have a chance.

JT

Agreed with most of what you had to say but the Bulls D wasn't exactly cringing in front of Kevin Smith. Yes, he runs well but 55 yrs is not much to talk about. So worrying about this guy, this year or the next, is not a factor.

Archived