• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

6'6 WR Tommy Streeter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Hope we get this kid hes like Amarri but with hands. 

• Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

Man... Rutgers is on his list too. DAMM!T

• Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Streeter has scheduled an official visit for January 12th. This is getting serious.  The only other visit he has taken was to Boston College.  It sounds like from the article that USF, South Carolina, and Miami are showing him the most interest and the teams he has the most interest in.  He is planning to visit the other 2 schools as well, but our visit is the only official visit remaining on his schedule at this time.

We have a really good shot guys.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Streeter has scheduled an official visit for January 12th. This is getting serious.  The only other visit he has taken was to Boston College.  It sounds like from the article that USF, South Carolina, and Miami are showing him the most interest and the teams he has the most interest in.  He is planning to visit the other 2 schools as well, but our visit is the only official visit remaining on his schedule at this time.

We have a really good shot guys.

This is awesome to hear.  Hopefully we finish the season with a Big East championship and a BCS bowl win... I'm sure that would go a long way with the year Miami has been having and SC likely to lose a couple more.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Every time I watch the Rivals highlight video (http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=60188&sport=1 click "Tommy Streeter Highlights 1") of this guy I like him more and more.  His ability to go up and get it is great, but... seeing him lined up at TE and just dominating people when blocking was awesome and the #1 thing is when he is running with the ball he does not shy away from contact.  He looks like he loves to hit and get hit.  I love this guy already.

Archived