• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone need UCF ticket?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Plus I considered just offering to sell it on campus but I was scared they would just turn around and sell it on facebook and make money off my kindness. I trust you guys on here not to take advantage of me.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

What the hell guys, I thought i'd be able to go to the game. It's not like I got this ticket exclusively to scalp it, and the cheapest thing I ever saw of facebook was 35 i'm doing it for 15 dollars less and i'm driving to Tampa. Obviously I just want a little bit of money so that the ticket doesn't go to waste, i'm not a scalper i'm completely against that.

Point is that the ticket was a FREE ticket provided to you by USF athletics.  I'm sure there are some students out there that would have liked to go and could actually put your ticket to good use. 

I thought I would be able to use it, I thought I would be able to go to the game. I'm not just going to give it away, whats going to stop the person I give it away to from selling it?

Your all giving me ****, why not talk to the people selling tickets for like 50 bucks or going to the stadium the day of the game and buyng tickets for cheap off people like me and then selling them for 100 like they were at the West Virginia game.

Me selling my ticket for 20 dollars isn't causing anybody problems especially since i'm driving a long way just to give this guy the ticket.

• Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

I am all for you selling the tickets I just found it funny that Cal was buying the tickets after all of his complaining.

• Content Count:  959

he stood in line, let him make money. usa not cuba. stop crying. most schools make you buy tix anyways

Yeah I went and saw his post, I don't expect him to report me but if any of the rest of you report me thats **** i'm not the problem. After I do my drive i'll probably end up making less than 15 bucks. It's not like i'm asking for 50 bucks or anything. I stood in line for hours, and don't want my time to go the waste and good luck finding a cheaper ticket elsewhere at this late date.

• Content Count:  1,633

Hell Colby, I you should sell the ***** for as much as you possibly can. I like capitalism. I think that regardless of who and where you buy the ticket, you can sell it to whom ever you want. Homeboy just pissed and moaned about how it isn't right for USF students to get tickets and resell them and how he was going to and apparently did turn in everybody who was selling the companion tix, but then he turns around and buys one.

Hypocrite is an understatement.

The whole reselling thing was unfair, until it worked in his favor.

Then he called me a puss... :'(

Maybe I should be a "puss" and tell the moderator he is being mean....

Ohh wait, I'm not 12....

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

It's also a violation of USF policy. Selling tickets you got for free is wrong, especially student tickets.

• Content Count:  2,461

WELL THEN I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST LET IT GO TO WASTE AND HAVE AN EMPTY SEAT.

Can we just call it effing GAS MONEY and shut the heck up?

It's also a violation of USF policy. Selling tickets you got for free is wrong, especially student tickets.

So in your warped mind me selling a ticket I stood on line for, intended to go to the game with, but couldn't due to circumstaces beyond my control for 20 bucks (and unless Cal gives me a tip or something i'm only really going to be making like 13 or 14 because i'm driving to Tampa) is as bad as those ******** who camped out in front of the Sun Dome, bought companion tickets and then went on facebook and sold them for 50 bucks plus?

In your warped mind am I worse than then guys who went out in front of Ray Jay before the West Virginia game and bought tickets for 20 dollars from innocent fans like me who just wanted to get rid of them and then went and sold them for 100 bucks plus? But thats not against USF policy so I guess i'm a horrible violator and deserve to lose my ticket privileges.

Rules aren't written in stone, not everyone who sells a student ticket should be punished if they have good reason and are reasonable in their prices like I was. The ones who are selling their tickets for 50 bucks on Ebay and Craigslist should be punished and guess what we probably wont be able to get companion tickets at all soon. In fact I might just end up buying season tickets next year.

Archived