• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Excited for this weekend?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

How many of you are genuinely excited for this particular game this weekend? Be honest, don't say any generic comment like "I'm excited for every Bulls game." I really couldn't care less about playing UCF. I'd much rather be playing our Big East slate right now. I'd much rather be facing Uconn or Syracuse right now. I know all the UCF fans are hyped because this is their biggest game of their season but what does this game do for us? I hope our players are excited about playing this game and I hope they blow UCF out. I really don't care to see this series continue.

• Content Count:  12,293

its nothing like i was the week of the WVU game. 

but im excited just because we are #5.  every game will be exciting.  i think the Rutgers game will be much more exciting because the media will be talking about it much more.  the national media is clearly a lot less interested in this USF vs UCF matchup....national fans for that matter too.

I don't like the fact that since we've gotten into the top 10 and have had more national eyes on us we will have played FAU and UCF.  makes these people who dont know much about USF think that we are only undefeated cause we beat up on no-names from around our state.

1) I'm excited for every Bulls game.  Yes, it's cliche, but it's true.  It's why I'm a season ticket holder.  It's why I'm a Bull Backer.  It's why I'm a member of the Alumni Association.  I bleed green and gold.  And to see a stadium with thousands of other fans to root on our Bulls, is a great thing.  We only get to see it 6 times each year.

2) I'm excited about the 2nd sell-out.  65,000+ fans can be loud - as witnessed in the WVU game.  Sure it will be hot, but it's still a sell out.

3) I'm excited about beating down the Knights.  Sure, I was part of the "we should play them crowd" because I like having a non-conference rivalry every year.  UCF seemed like the only school that would be there... until ESPN and Miami came calling.  It's gonna be O-3Leary.

4) I'm excited because this win means staying in the Top 5 and officially reaching bowl eligibility.  Sure, we all want more wins -- but 6-6 is all you technically need to get to a bowl game.

So, yeah, I'm excited about this game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

I am very excited as we now have something to lose (stature, rankings, publicity etc.)  and I am nervous. I will be nervous about all of remaining games if we continue to win.

I was excited for WVA too but we had nothing to lose as we were expected to lose. It was a different excitement.

• Content Count:  294

I am excited because we are playing UCF and I want to see them crushed into a fine black and gold powder and removed from the field with a shop-vac.

• Content Count:  54

I am excited for potential bowl eligibility. Other than that, not so much.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I am excited because I love Bulls Football

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Yeah, what Jim said!

Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  635

i'm pretty excited for every game equally, unless it's against a ranked team or Big East team with a lot at stake. UCF = FAU, Elon, UNC, etc.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Not that excited that it's a 9 a.m. game for me...:)

Archived