• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats on the Win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks Owls. I liked this quote from Rusty Smith after the game:

"We did a lot of good things, but it's hard to claim a moral victory when you had a chance to win the game."

That's the kind of attitude you want your team to have - that just playing good teams close isn't what you want. You want to beat them. (Unlike the folks at Orlando Clown College who get all giddy because they almost beat Texas.) It's the same attitude that got us where we are, and it will get you where you want to go sooner rather than later. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  0

I'd be lying if I said you guys didn't make me sweat a little in the second half. good game:)

• Content Count:  233

Hello all

I'd be lying if I said you guys didn't make me sweat a little in the second half. good game:)

Sweat???? I had heart attacks every time you guys came back and scored. Damm you guys came to win on Saturday and almost did. I only see great things from FAU. Good luck and win out.

Cheers

swatpamike

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,390
  • Days Won:  10

I really like FAU.  Reminds me so much of us a couple of years ago.  Their attitude is right on for building and winning.  They won't settle for moral victories so they will remain focused on achieving real ones.  They are a much better team than I imagined.  And their fans were great!

• Content Count:  1,433

I would give anything to have the TE who chewed us up all day....Harmon?  And Rusty Smith is a very capable quarterback...was also quite impressed with your Fullback...got a bit tired of seeing him take off to the left side!  Good luck the rest of the way...you've got a quality team.  Now about that stadium....hmmmm....well, soon enough you'll be out of there. Good luck.

• Content Count:  771

Most of my close friends know I am not vulgar when watching the game at home, but they saw a new side of me and that only FAU has brought it out so far.

Best of luck on the rest of your season.

• Content Count:  4,642

FAU is right on track to blow by UCF just like we did :D

Archived