• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats on the Win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  31
  • Days Won:  0

Just wanted to stop by and say good game.  You guys are where we want to be and yesterday it showed, that while we are getting closer, we aren't quite there yet.  I guess the toughest leap is going from competing with the top teams to beating them...and it takes time.  I wish it would have turned out differently, but it was still fun.  Anyway, our goal remains unchanged, and that is to win the Sun Belt and get to our first Bowl.  Hopefully you guys reach your goal and get to a BCS game.  Good luck the rest of the year...and beat UCF!

• Content Count:  21,353
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks FaulOwl44 we needed that game because it hopefully brought us down to earth.  We have some issues we need to get solved before next Saturday.  I to want to beat UCF.

• Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks Owl fan,

I want to say that your program is heading the right direction. It is great that you are going to get that on campus stadium pretty soon, so I see nothing but great things for the FAU program. You guys remind me of USF when we were trying to make a name. Heck, FAU has already beat a BIG TEN school in the short amount of time that you had a program. I  am going to pull for FAU to make and win that bowl game this year what will really help your program. You are in a great location to recruit in which you already have some talented fast players. Polo is awesome. And Rusty Smith is pretty tough. Good luck the rest of the way. We will see you guys when you visit Tampa.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks your team played tough. I will cheer for your team when you play the Gators later in the year  :)

• Content Count:  119

Great game Owl fan!

I will root for FAU because they know where they are and what the goal is. I told my buddy last night that I think FAU can beat UCiF. Your coach is building the program correctly; i.e. scheduling tougher teams and WINNING those games. You are not happy accepting "moral victories" like our red headed step child to the east that thinks they belong in a tougher conference, yet their D yields 50+ to a team we beat last year! Keep striving and I hope FAU wins the Sun Belt!

• Content Count:  10,219

best compliment i can give

i do not look forwoard to playing you again

• Content Count:  635

no doubt about it, FAU is on the right track. you have a great coach, you're getting your own stadium, you're competing against the big boys (and winning in some cases), your offense is dangerous....you'll win the Sun Belt soon.

• Content Count:  29

I wanted to echo my fellow FAU fan's sentiments. Great showing by your fans, and it was a pleasure meeting those of you who stopped by to say hi during tailgating. Great game on both sides as well (except for that interference call on the punt return  :o). Can't wait to see you guys again in 2010.

• Content Count:  1,204

Great showing by FAU.  I was concerned about playing you guys going in because I knew you'd get on the field and give it all you had.  You provided a great gut check for us and showed that you're growing up fast.  I'm not looking forward to playing you guys next year, but I am looking forward to seeing another good squad emerge in this state.  The way things are going we may be able to form the Florida Athletic Conference in a few years and populate it with some great teams.  Problem there is that the teams would beat each other up. 

Good luck with the rest of the season.  I hope you guys take the Sunbelt Conference! 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

FAU impressed in every facet of the game.  Good job.  We may have won, but it certainly felt like we were out played.

Archived