• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm amazed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Hey, Colby. If you remeber, that was the year of the hurricanes. Tranghese(sp?) didn't want WVU to have to play us then because White and Slackin' were a little banged up and he wanted to make sure the game was fair.

So he/we postponed the game until the end of the season.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  21,127
  • Days Won:  39

and wasn't counting out Florida State either, beating a team 4 consecutive years is tough.

Also I wanted to add that it will be interesting once FSU gets going with Lee more in the QB position.  I would love to see FSU take out the Gators.

• Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

Gayturds fans are the cockiest SOB's I've ever seen.  What's funny though is that the cockiest ones have no clue about any other team that plays football and some don't even know much about their own team.  They just know that the Gayturds are "the best team and no one can argue that."

The Gators, and the Noles, and the Canes can certainly make strong cases for best overall programs. But when we're talking about the best football team on the field, this year, it's hard to argue for any one as best, except USF and UF (And I do think we're fairly level, even if we beat Auburn and Auburn beat them). UF is just a little inexperience at this point and I expect them to be even better next year with a little more experience in their Defense.

• Content Count:  695

Hey, Colby. If you remeber, that was the year of the hurricanes. Tranghese(sp?) didn't want WVU to have to play us then because White and Slackin' were a little banged up and he wanted to make sure the game was fair.

So he/we postponed the game until the end of the season.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Yeah, that was the dumbest cancellation ever. Homecoming at my high school was also cancelled that same day and nothing ever happened except for a little rain.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,725
  • Days Won:  425

Well keep a little perspective.  Remember the Gators are coming off a championship so it is understandable that their fans are going to think everyone is inferior.

Gator fans were ***** even in the 80s.  It's nothing new.

Word ..........

I'm still trying to figure out why Lightning fans got brought into this...  :-\

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

gators lost to a bad auburn team at swamp

bulls beat same team in bama

end of story

• Content Count:  400

i seriously think UF students are brainwashed at gator growl (their homecoming) to believe that they are immortal.  hell, even AFTER A LOSS, gators can't give credit to the other team.  most of my UF friends claimed the gators "played like crap", not that Auburn came in and beat them.  in short, they can never admit that they are the inferior team.. just the team that beat themselves.

to me, this is just pure ignorance and that's what bothers me the most.  they are like red sox fans the way they run their mouths over what is historically a very average tradition in relation to many other programs.

what is even more stupid is that they refuse to play any decent out of conference opponent.  they rely on their SEC schedule, which is why they (as well as other SEC programs) talk their conference up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,725
  • Days Won:  425

what is even more stupid is that they refuse to play any decent out of conference opponent.

Except FSU .... and if they could get out of that, I;m sure they would.

Archived