• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm amazed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

In how after just a month at USF I am actually beginning to hate the Gators. It gets on my nerves how they consider USF a second rate school, don't think they deserve to be the number 1 team in Florida even if just for this week when they lost to the same ******* team we beat on the road in their Swamp. It pisses me off how full of themselves other Gators fans have gotten just because the Gators are finally good, so many **** bangwagoners. I've been a Gators fan since I was a little kid but i'm able to give USF the credit they deserve.

I started hating the Lightning for a similar reason so who knows maybe I will hate the Gators soon, i'm already starting to hate their fans. Plus I really am feeling an attachment to this university, I was at a game that might go down as the game that changed USF football forever. Our first sellout, highest ranked team we ever defeated up to this point, got us into the top 10. I've been going to games since the late 90s and have been a fan of this team since 2002, I have seen them go from 1A independent, to middle of the road conference USA team, to the top 10 as a Big East member. This has been so exciting to watch, and as a student I am part of what may go down as their biggest season ever since the expansion year of course.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,077
  • Days Won:  469

In how after just a month at USF I am actually beginning to hate the Gators. It gets on my nerves how they consider USF a second rate school, don't think they deserve to be the number 1 team in Florida even if just for this week when they lost to the same ******* team we beat on the road in their Swamp. It pisses me off how full of themselves other Gators fans have gotten just because the Gators are finally good, so many **** bangwagoners. I've been a Gators fan since I was a little kid but i'm able to give USF the credit they deserve.

Now, to complete the transformation you need only swear your undying allegiance to the Green and Gold!

You have seen the light my brother!

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  21,127
  • Days Won:  39

Well keep a little perspective.  Remember the Gators are coming off a championship so it is understandable that their fans are going to think everyone is inferior.

People think in terms of a Big 3.  If things keep going well, they are going to have to change with the times or be shocked like everyone else later on...

Well keep a little perspective.  Remember the Gators are coming off a championship so it is understandable that their fans are going to think everyone is inferior.

Gator fans were ***** even in the 80s.  It's nothing new.

• Content Count:  695

People think in terms of a Big 3.  If things keep going well, they are going to have to change with the times or be shocked like everyone else later on...

I understand but I am a Gators fan and I wasn't thinking every other team was inferior heading into the season. I had the Gators losing to LSU and South Carolina, thought Auburn could be a trap game (it was), thought Georgia was give the Gators a good game in the cocktail party and wasn't counting out Florida State either, beating a team 4 consecutive years is tough.

Besides, I have always hated being a fan of a team when there are so many ********. That is what I like about being a Devil Rays fan, or even a Cubs fan. Sure there are some jerks but it isn't that bad, the Gators fans are starting to get as bad as the Yankees and I don't appreciate them trying to rain on the Bulls parade the week after they lost at home to the same team we beat on the road. Oh and their conference mate Georgia, lost to West Virginia back when White and Slaton were only freshman so maybe they should stop calling the Big East soft.

Colby, I respect the SEC.  But it's always been a ploy by the Gators that when they lose, it's because they're the only ones playing in a conference worth a ****.  But the Gators are a topic for the State of Florida board.  Glad you have perspective Colby.

• Content Count:  2,277

Gayturds fans are the cockiest SOB's I've ever seen.  What's funny though is that the cockiest ones have no clue about any other team that plays football and some don't even know much about their own team.  They just know that the Gayturds are "the best team and no one can argue that."

I understand but I am a Gators fan and I wasn't thinking every other team was inferior heading into the season.

Oh I am not saying they are RIGHT in thinking that, I am just saying of course they are going to be thinking that.  You win a NC, I am sure its smack talk galore from a lot of the fans.  Of course, the tears on their faces (shown on TV) after that 2nd kick went through on Saturday cleared that up.

Now they are just bitter and all they can do is lash out at USF for no reason.  That's not all of them by the way, because the level-headed ones are actually giving props to USF.  I am also one of those people that kind of pulls for all of the Florida teams unless my team is playing against them.  Well I say that but I really wanted AU to win to get their year going back in the right direction and make our win look better.

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I lost all of my respect for Urban Myer after he called that last millisecond timeout vs Auburn.  I think that was real tacky and low class. This is amateur sports, not professional.  Icing the kicker by calling timeout is one thing, but trying to call a timeout as the ball is being snapped is really low in my opinion.  If you want a timeout, call a timeout, don't wait by the ref and wait until the last possible second,  I think this rule should be changed.  Its like in baseball, a umpire doesn't always honor a batters timeout if he calls is too late. 

I lost all of my respect for Urban Myer after he called that last millisecond timeout vs Auburn.  I think that was real tacky and low class. This is amateur sports, not professional.  Icing the kicker by calling timeout is one thing, but trying to call a timeout as the ball is being snapped is really low in my opinion.  If you want a timeout, call a timeout, don't wait by the ref and wait until the last possible second,  I think this rule should be changed.  Its like in baseball, a umpire doesn't always honor a batters timeout if he calls is too late. 

I lost a lot of respect for him too.  The funny thing was I saw the one timeout left and I knew he was going to do it.  So I try to think of the other side of the argument: It is legal in terms of the rules (ugh) and he has to try to win for his program no matter what.  I guess I can see why he did it?

That said, I still think he is cheap now and I am glad they shoved it in his face.  I wish they could change the rule or something to make that not possible.  I have heard a few discussions on this and I am not sure what the implications of changing this rule would be. 

I rooted for them in the NC game, but now they can bite me.

Archived