• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1800-GoBulls & 3 game Package

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

So... what am I supposed to do in order to get two of the 3 game packages?  I keep trying to call 800-GoBulls and keep having Jim Louk tell me to leave a message... but the inbox is still full.

HELP??????

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Keep trying, or email someone in the ticket office... there is a directory on gousfbulls.com with many email addresses.

Yup.  Keep dialing. Not much else can be done...

Unless Eric, Vicky, or another of our GREAT Athletics staff members can offer any other alternatives...

• Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

I just managed to get through to buy a pair of Rutgers tickets, and USF has sold out its ticket allotment.   The USF box office told me they thought the game was sold out; the game is not even listed on ticketmaster.  They still have some FAU, UConn and Syracuse tickets.  I got through to the operator by using *0 then 0.  I then asked for an e-mail address I could use since the voice mailbox was full.  The operator put me through to a live person.

I just managed to get through to buy a pair of Rutgers tickets, and USF has sold out its ticket allotment.   The USF box office told me they thought the game was sold out; the game is not even listed on ticketmaster.  They still have some FAU, UConn and Syracuse tickets.  I got through to the operator by using *0 then 0.  I then asked for an e-mail address I could use since the voice mailbox was full.  The operator put me through to a live person.

The Rutgers game is sold out... RU fans were on here (amazingly enough) offering to buy tickets in the USF section from USF fans...

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Well they would have FAU sold out if they had enough people to answer the phone.  I guess you can't really blame them.  Someone last night said we had already sent our FAU allotment back.

Archived