• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uh-oh, did some people faint at the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

when the student section did the "we're gonna kick the sh!t out of you, and you, and you..." during the Gary Glitter Rock & Roll song and when the student section shouted Bullsh!t on a bad call?

That made me smile thinking of all the Emily Posts and Miss Manors around here.  Especially since USF has encouraged that in the Sun Dome for basketball games for decades by putting up BULLCHIP on the old electronic signs.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

LOL.

Side note... who where the people that got injured on here jumping onto the field... we saw at least 2 get injured... come on admit it... we know you are out there ;D ;D

• Content Count:  7,890

I hurt my head with all the alcoholic beverages I drank after the game :D

• Content Count:  3,097

Side note... who where the people that got injured on here jumping onto the field... we saw at least 2 get injured... come on admit it... we know you are out there ;D ;D

I took the jump from 151 and did take a small spill upon landing.  Landed on the pavement (yes, pavement for camera trucks I think) and scuffed my right elbow, but nothing else.  One hell of a time.

• Content Count:  398

I've got bruises on me and I didn't even rush the field.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yes and i was also in the student section shaking my head when the rest of the students were chanting ******** on obvious penalties by us.  The bull **** chant when used improperly makes you look like a bunch of idiots. 

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

LOL.

I had a friend whose little got pushed before she got a chance to jump down and possibly broke both of her feet

• Content Count:  19,229

LOL.

I had a friend whose little got pushed before she got a chance to jump down and possibly broke both of her feet

That must be the person who was carted off in a wheel chair long after the students exited "gate C for Conference Championship"

Yes and i was also in the student section shaking my head when the rest of the students were chanting ******** on obvious penalties by us.   The bull **** chant when used improperly makes you look like a bunch of idiots. 

That's the thing I don't get... they chant at every flag.  Sometimes, people, sometimes USF does actually commit the penalty.

• Content Count:  7,890

Yes and i was also in the student section shaking my head when the rest of the students were chanting ******** on obvious penalties by us.   The bull **** chant when used improperly makes you look like a bunch of idiots. 

That's the thing I don't get... they chant at every flag.  Sometimes, people, sometimes USF does actually commit the penalty.

Sadly more times then not

Archived