• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wild hair......Even better football!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  New shirt for LeavittTown!

Check out Greg's blog for the picture of the shirt.  It's especially funny if you saw any clips from the post game press conference, with Leavitt's hair going crazy all over the place!

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I could imagine hearing this in a remake of Billy Joel's "Allentown". "Well we're living here in LeavittTown....and we bringing the whole Big East down..... ;D

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

That's awesome

• Content Count:  3,827

I just dont get the wild hair thing.....yeah, his hair is messy.....but, ummmmm whats the significance?

• Content Count:  936

http://blogs.theledger.com/default.asp?item=682670

I checked bullsheaven.com, but couldn't find it.

Anyone seen this?

• Content Count:  275

I just dont get the wild hair thing.....yeah, his hair is messy.....but, ummmmm whats the significance?

His hair is as crazy as he is. And he doesnt hide it, he actually pushes it up in front of his cap. Its just funny to see a 50 year old coach with something other than a buzzcut

His hair is as crazy as he is. And he doesnt hide it, he actually pushes it up in front of his cap. Its just funny to see a 50 year old coach with something other than a buzzcut

right. so what does that have to do with THIS season in particular? he's had the same barber since '97!

• Content Count:  2,363

right. so what does that have to do with THIS season in particular? he's had the same barber since '97!

I don't think it's so much a "this season" thing as it is that this season's success so far has manufacturers making shirts about us.

I don't think it's so much a "this season" thing as it is that this season's success so far has manufacturers making shirts about us.

Right, so I ask again. What's the significance of the hair?

What a stupid idea.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

I think it's the same group that made the WVU mattress burning hillbilly shirt..

I join Shoop in feelings about this shirt...wouldn't think about buying.  The Jim has great hair though.

Archived