• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  286
  • Days Won:  0

I'm trying to buy tickets for family to the UCF game through Ticketmaster but keep getting a message, "no tickets available."  I tried the cincy game and was able to purchase those.  The UCF game isn't sold out, right? 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

Are you doing best available ?

That just means USF has not released more sections to Ticketmaster... there will be tickets available soon.

But if you're going to more than one game, the best way may be to buy the mini-season packages that are available for all three remaining games.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Shouldn't be sold out for the upper bowl, but the lower bowl is.  We need all of our bandwagon Bulls fans to keep buying tickets, because UCF will bring a bunch of people in hopes of knocking off a Top 10 team.

Go Bulls!!  

Thanks guys.  I was trying to purchase them for family,  I already have season tickets.  I guess I'll just try again later.

YES !!! .... getting the 3 Pack is the best deal ... and it will get you on the ground floor for Priority Points.

There are only a little over 20K season tickets sold, so you will be getting better seats.

2008 Season tix may go on salke right before or right after the bowl game. But if you buy now, you only have to renew and this will buy you a couple extra months to save for better/more tix.

STAMPEDE our ticket office and get your SEASON tix !

Go BULLS !!!

Who was I kidding coming into work today to make up for leaving early Friday. gonna be tough to get a few hours of work in.

:-\

YES !!! .... getting the 3 Pack is the best deal ... and it will get you on the ground floor for Priority Points.

There are only a little over 20K season tickets sold, so you will be getting better seats.

2008 Season tix may go on salke right before or right after the bowl game. But if you buy now, you only have to renew and this will buy you a couple extra months to save for better/more tix.

STAMPEDE our ticket office and get your SEASON tix !

Go BULLS !!!

Who was I kidding coming into work today to make up for leaving early Friday. gonna be tough to get a few hours of work in.

:-\

We have a party of four in section 214, but want to get closer to the fifty yard line and currently have at least two other guys wanting in our group.  How and when does the renewal/changing seats and the quarterly installment payments begin? Did you say it is immediately following our BCS bowl victory?  Is it to early to request the two additional seats and the move now (for next season of course)?

...  Is it to early to request the two additional seats and the move now (for next season of course)?

Call or email Eric or USF ... remember, they are gonna be busier than a BULL in a Trophy Shop ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Days Won:  3

Did you say it is immediately following our BCS bowl victory?  Is it too early to request the two additional seats and the move now (for next season of course)?

I'd just give Fowler Ave a call on Monday and they would have the info you're looking for (donor level, payment schedule, etc).

http://admin.xosn.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=245719

Archived