• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

YES !!! .... getting the 3 Pack is the best deal ... and it will get you on the ground floor for Priority Points.

There are only a little over 20K season tickets sold, so you will be getting better seats.

2008 Season tix may go on salke right before or right after the bowl game. But if you buy now, you only have to renew and this will buy you a couple extra months to save for better/more tix.

STAMPEDE our ticket office and get your SEASON tix !

Go BULLS !!!

Who was I kidding coming into work today to make up for leaving early Friday. gonna be tough to get a few hours of work in.

:-\

ET, I can't seem to find info on that 3 pack deal.....................how much is it for these tickets?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES !!! .... getting the 3 Pack is the best deal ... and it will get you on the ground floor for Priority Points.

There are only a little over 20K season tickets sold, so you will be getting better seats.

2008 Season tix may go on salke right before or right after the bowl game. But if you buy now, you only have to renew and this will buy you a couple extra months to save for better/more tix.

STAMPEDE our ticket office and get your SEASON tix !

Go BULLS !!!

Who was I kidding coming into work today to make up for leaving early Friday. gonna be tough to get a few hours of work in.

:-\

ET, I can't seem to find info on that 3 pack deal.....................how much is it for these tickets?

They were selling for $60 per seat... the only caveat is you don't get the exact same seats for all three games...

• Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone have any info regarding Game time for this Game???

• Content Count:  443

the 3 game mini package is 50...does anyone know where they seat them

• Content Count:  771

Are there still student tickets available for the UCF game?

those will be released the sunday prior to the game.

• Content Count:  10

are they doing the same thing for ucf as they did for wvu as far as student tickets??

i'm guessing 6am on monday the 8th??

• Content Count:  206

regarding moving your seats, I would call your ticket rep or whom ever you bought youir tickets from and let them know you are interested in relocating, be prepared to make a larger donation as there is really nothing available closer in 214. I tried to more tickets inbetweeen the 15yd lines and there aren't many especially for 6+.  I have 8 and was lucky to get them within 3 rows of each other. My rep knows I want first crack at realigning my seats in a block I've tried for 2 years.

This was in today's TRIB:

USF's home game vs. UCF on Oct. 13 will begin at noon and will be televised by ESPNU. The game is expected to be the school's second consecutive sellout, as the entire lower bowl and upper-level east side is already sold out.

• Content Count:  1,457

Scalp 'm at the stadium - may go face value!

Archived