• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Smash mouth football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

That was some hard hitting football last night! It was great to see all the running backs running their asses off last night and hitting the holes.  And I loved the way the defense was laying some hard hits on WVU.  What a great game!  Has that already been said?  ;D

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I love having the confidence to win in that manner. There is no need for trick plays or mis-direction. Line up and out-physical the other team.

We are not going to play a better team until a bowl game maybe. We have to keep playing with confidence and know that we can beat anyone, anywhere.

• Content Count:  1,386

We are not going to play a better team until a bowl game maybe. We have to keep playing with confidence and know that we can beat anyone, anywhere.

I don't know. Rutgers won last year and Cincy almost always causes USF grief. USF still has a long way to go to win the BE. Next up is FAU.

Kizarvexis

• Content Count:  152

The swarming defense punishing anything that runs at it is a lot of fun the watch.  The team seems to thrive off making punishing hits.  It hurts me when I see how gachette hits people.

Archived