• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Magnitude of this Game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

I don'y know if I'd say that we would have 50K+ at every game from here on out based on the otucome of the game. Some games will stil be lightly attended-- like 1-AA opponents or teams like FAU/FIU -- the interest just isn't there to see the game-- even from Bull season ticket holder fans who might skip a game based on the opponent

It is definitely a step in the right direction and I feel it will improve our overall attendance long term-- but I'm not sold on this being the end of the upper deck being closed off. Every other year we will have a somewhat weak home schedule. All the odd years we have WVU, UL, Cinci and Miami (starting on 2009). The even years we get Pitt, UConn, Cuse, and Rutgers. Maybe those years pick up a little-- we'll see. 2009 will be one hell of a home schedule though

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Shoop, nice meeting you at the game last week.  But I disagree a bit.  Next year's Woffard game or FAU game won't be 50,000.  When that happens, we'll seriously need to discuss moving out, so I don't think it will happen yet.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I don'y know if I'd say that we would have 50K+ at every game from here on out based on the otucome of the game. Some games will stil be lightly attended-- like 1-AA opponents or teams like FAU/FIU -- the interest just isn't there to see the game-- even from Bull season ticket holder fans who might skip a game based on the opponent

It is definitely a step in the right direction and I feel it will improve our overall attendance long term-- but I'm not sold on this being the end of the upper deck being closed off.

Still think so?

Archived