• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SOUTH FLORIDA MUST BE STOPPED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

If we had stayed in C-USA we would have been champions from 05-09.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238

O.k...for now this guy says, long winded of course, "USF MUST BE STOPPED"

After friday, this guys true colors will show by him stating briefly, "Shucks guys, can't no one out there beat them :-\ ?"

• Content Count:  330

Geeezz!!  all ways the tradition card...  "Our school is older than dirt" bla bla bla...  WTF!!?? what the hell have they done lately???..  Besides, I don't ever remember a player named tradition taking a snap for their team...  If Southern Miss was/is/been so great and all that... Why weren't they asked to The Big East...?

Let see..  sunlight is still piped in..  your mail is still delivered by pony express....Oh yeah.. 90 years and nobody gives a rats behind who and what you are and what you've done....  :loser  :wah

• Content Count:  398

all ways the tradition card...  "Our school is older than dirt"...

Maybe that's exactly it. They're school is older than dirt, which explains why they play like dirt.

That first paragraph reminded me of a textbook I once had and hated. It was written by a guy who'd never actually gone out and did what he talked about, he just sat in his office and freeloaded off everyone else.

And who says older is better? If everyone thought that way, Apple wouldn't be coming out with that new iPod...

Besides, I don't ever remember a player named tradition taking a snap for their team...

So true. I always thought pompous tradition was a mask for being afraid of change.

• Content Count:  157

What really sucks for this poor guy is seriously it's only a matter of time before someone taps on UCF's Gloden Shower's shoulder and invites them to a BCS conference. Like us they have fertile recruiting ground and new stadium, and dare I point out FAU, FIU, etc.

Sucks to be a Southern Miss fan.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

What really sucks for this poor guy is seriously it's only a matter of time before someone taps on UCF's Gloden Shower's shoulder and invites them to a BCS conference. Like us they have fertile recruiting ground and new stadium, and dare I point out FAU, FIU, etc.

Sucks to be a Southern Miss fan.

Actually I would rather have Southern Miss in BE.  Never let UCF or FIU/FAU for that matter see the light of day in the BCS conference.  Do you actually think Leavitt/Woolard etc are going to welcome ucf into be.  Aint happening.  The members vote in new members and usf will have none of it.

Archived