• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do the Bulls have a chance?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

We MUST win the turnover battle if we're going to win this game.  Bc if we give them short fields and have less possessions than they do, we're going to lose as we'll have a hard enough time trading score for score with their offense anyway.  If we had showed that "killer instinct" earlier in the year, I'd be more confident as we should've blown Auburn out with that turnover margin and the UNC game should've been MUCH WORSE as we should've had 35 points at the HALF with tacking on another 14 in the second with our second string.

WVU is going to be very focused, no sleeping on us this year so we have to play much better than we did last year.  Remember, we played about flawless last year and still it took a defensive TD and turnovers to beat them and we still only won by a few.

With that being said, we definitely have a shot to win this game as this team has heart as it showed in Auburn and I believe the defense can make things happen.  It's up to the offense/special teams to equal that output and if they do, we win.  We can't get ZERO points off turnovers, we just can't and expect to win.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We have more weapons on offense this year than we did last year.  I agree we have to keep WVU's offense off the field for as long a period of time as possible.  Their offense is tremendous.

We have at least as good a defense (if not better) than last year.  It will be a knock down, drag out battle for sure. 

Unless there is a big blow out either way, I expect it to come down to a field goal or 2-point conversion.

I also like the fact that we are playing at RayJay, with a sold out stadium. 

Insofar as that jerk on 620 is concerned, I don't feel we need to justify why we BULLIEVE we will win the game.  I would, however, love to see him eat crow.  I don't think he would even if we did win, because he can't accept being wrong!

• Content Count:  695

Colby, true USF fans wouldn't have to ask this question. 

The only way you could decide whether I was a true fan or not is if you could read my mind, and because you can't quit trying to say i'm not a true fan.

I'm sorry, I need to be blind.

USFs gonna win by 50 points, and they will win all the rest of their games by at least 80, maybe only 75 if Leavitt takes out the starters early. Oh and USC wont even bother showing up to the stadium for the national title game so USF will ask the GAYTORS to come instead and USF will whoop the Gators so bad because Tim Tebow is just a poser and Matt Grothe is the real deal. Oh and **** Percy Harvin, Amarri Jackson is so much better.

Happy now?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

whoa...wound pretty tight, eh?

• Content Count:  993

Oh we have a great chance to win this game.  If you saw what Marshall was able to do against WVU early by loading the box, it should be encouraging.  We can do the same, but we have for better DB's and overall talent.  So then it will matter if we can move the ball effectively enough to keep the defense off the field some.  And to be honest, I think we are also the best offense they have faced all year.  I still don't think we have really gotten into whole offense yet either.  Of course to win this game it would be very helpful to get four turnovers again like last year.

• Content Count:  959

a chance ? do you follow football ? a chance ?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

YES

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125

Pat White is a deity.  I plan on hiding under my bed for the duration of the game.

Archived