• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NO WAVE!!! NO WAVE!!! NO WAVE!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I want to see two waves start at opposite ends of a stadium and meet half way.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Look... there are plenty of students on this board for crying out loud... make a sign that says "NO WAVE." If there are 4-5 people with those signs in the student section it might help.

• Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

I think the wave is great!! 

Just as long as i don't spill my beer with all the standing and sitting we will be doing this Friday night!!

I will take the OVER on this one!

:drinkup :drinkup

• Content Count:  348

I regretfully (if they are the ones indeed starting the wave on O) admit I know those guys in the Sombreros.  I'll say something.......

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

The simple math equation for the wave starting:  Uniformed student + Drunk Student = THE WAVE

There are those students who do not understand the correct time (WHEN WE DO NOT HAVE THE BALL) to do the wave, add to it a few drunk students who think by getting the wave started they have accomplished a personal lifetime goal and you have the WAVE! 

I am a huge fan wave at the proper time.. However it makes me nuts when we have the ball and the students are trying to get it started instead of watching our boys on offense, Hell when they fail to get it going they actually BOOOOOOO  Those of us who are EDUCATED FANS (People who know when to do the wave)...  I hope that a few students try to correct this!  No Doubt the student body can make a great difference with crowd noise, they just need to know when to do it!  Unfortunately the better USF gets the more clueless bandwagon fans will come out and try to start the wave at the WRONG TIME... Yes there is a right time and a wrong time!

• Content Count:  2,307

I regretfully (if they are the ones indeed starting the wave on O) admit I know those guys in the Sombreros.  I'll say something.......

I hope you do say something, because at the UNC game I was very very close to throwing something at them...

• Content Count:  1,981

I hope you do say something, because at the UNC game I was very very close to throwing something at them...

And you didn't, so I'm holding you personally responsible for not stopping the wave when you had a perfect chance.

• Content Count:  635

nothing wrong with the fans having a good time.

Yes, but when you are on Offense it's not a good thing. Like I said earlier, I'm all for fun and a good time  >:D but not at the cost of a game. And yes, little things fans do can cost a game, or at least have an effect on it's outcome.

well yeah, that's obvious. but people being against the wave completely is ridiculous. i mean, it'd be like being against cheering, because some people cheer too loudly when the offense is on the field.

• Content Count:  1,528

some of you guys complain about everything. Who cares? I would prefer the wave not be going while we're on offense, but I don't see how it could be worse than our own band playing while we're about to snap the ball on offense like in the UNC game....THAT was no good.

Archived