• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else having trouble sitting still...?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

Perspective fellas.  Let's keep some perspective.

It's a HUGE football game, but it is after all still just a football game.

Yeah I keep telling myself that. Not helping.

"Just a football game" -- I think everyone realizes that in the scheme of things, football games are nearly irrelevant. However, for me and I suspect many others on here, you spend so much time pouring emotion, time, and energy into this team that you begin to identify with it. Such to the point that wins and losses affect you in a personal way.

I'm sick, I know.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  367

i know what you guys mean. I have a test in 30 minutes, yet Im on this board obsessing over friday. Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I am glad it isn't only me. I bet I have chewed roughly 87 pieces of gum since yesterday morning when I got in the office. Been checking to see when my jersey was going to get here (yesterday afternoon thank God). This is crazy.

Of course I am dealing with Gator fans also telling me that we aren't that good. One that went to AU with me made a joke about the Grothe>Tebow shirts. Can't wait until AU takes them down on Saturday and we are the only undefeated team in Florida (and highest ranked by Sunday).

• Content Count:  1,238

Spoke with my brother in Atlanta...will be down this Thursday night for the game...we have 4 seats...says he may have 2 friends that will go...if they don't, I'm asking the first two best looking babes (Bulls fans a must) to go. Just in case, any 2 beautiful Bull fan babes out there in need of a ticket? >:D

:gobulls

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Pre-Game Jitters can be dealt with.   Don't obsess,...   Prepare.

1. Do you have a checklist for the necessary food-stuffs and beverages for the tailgate?

2. Do you have the proper shade of GREEN to paint your friends?

3. Did you put your BULLS car flags on your car? Your friends cars? Around the watercooler at work?

4. Have you spoken to your job about missing work on Saturday and Sunday due to the hangover you'll have after we win?

5. Have you annoyed the complete crap out of EVERY west virginia fan, and given them "The Spooky Eyes" every time you see them from afar?

6. Have you mowed a giagantic "Iconic U" into your front lawn yet?

These simple tricks can calm the soul, ease tension around the workplace and set the most irritated BULLS fan on the right track to prepare for a fantastic game on Friday. For more information, call Dr. Mutt at the Green Fever Institute of Florida and may you all have a glorious rest of the week.

And, as always...   GO BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

:) Glad to see that I am not alone.  I thought I was the only one that can't stop thinking about the game.  Even the morsels from the Bulls Pen are like trickles of water for a football thirsty fan!!!  GO BULLS, FINISH STRONG!!!

• Content Count:  275

gonna go pick up some green shorts and a USF flag for my car today GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

gonna go pick up some green shorts and a USF flag for my car today GO BULLS!

Wow, shorts on your car? That's dedication. ;)

• Content Count:  808

5. Have you annoyed the complete crap out of EVERY west virginia fan, and given them "The Spooky Eyes" every time you see them from afar?

I laughed out loud when I read that. Hahah...spooky eyes

• Content Count:  12,293

its gonna be a long wait...but lets see, according to my calculations we have about 80 hours from right now until kickoff.  about 75 hours until i roll into rayjay parking lot

Archived