• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which out of staters will be there Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

USF Football is a drug…

A very EXPENSIVE drug.

8 games this year… all the way from Boston.

8 games? We're 3-0, who did we play in the other 5 games?

seriously?

i'll be there coming from Knoxville

• Content Count:  341

USF Football is a drug…

A very EXPENSIVE drug.

dude...i didn't know you were going to the WV game...i guess you changed your mind in the 2 days since i talked to you....have fun and give my mom's boyfriend a hard time....show him what being a Bulls fan is all about

btw...i'm missing out on friday night of duke basketball campout (which means i'm not eligible for season tickets) so that i can watch USF football.....GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  3,574

USFFan - you've flown from Boston to attend 8 games? I'm sorry - that's some serious dedication. Nice job.

8 games? We're 3-0, who did we play in the other 5 games?

Went to the Elon and UNC games already.

WVU, UCF, Cincy will be the other “home†games.  UL is the only “home†game I can’t go to.

I’m flying down for the FAU game (part of visiting the Family in Ft. Lauderdale).

Driving to the Syracuse and UConn games.

8 games. ;)

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  3,574

USF Football is a drug…

A very EXPENSIVE drug.

dude...i didn't know you were going to the WV game...i guess you changed your mind in the 2 days since i talked to you....have fun and give my mom's boyfriend a hard time....show him what being a Bulls fan is all about

btw...i'm missing out on friday night of duke basketball campout (which means i'm not eligible for season tickets) so that i can watch USF football.....GO BULLS!!!

Yeah, I know... it's Jimi's fault for convincing me.

Just line up for the Duke games about 2 hours before tip-off... grad students get in for free (with the exception of UNC and maybe Maryland).

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I'm flying down Friday morning from Raleigh.  After a quick trip to the bookstore to get some USF swag for my kids and nephew I'm off to tailgate with my buddies where we can get drunk and tell some lies and head over to the stadium to SCREAM for our Bulls.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'm coming in style from Arizona... catching a red eye Thursday night... rented an H2 for the weekend... will be on campus by 10:30 AM grabbing some Bulls gear...  picking up a keg from the package store just south of 56th Street, and meeting Mattie Gunz hoping to find a future Bulls wife as we slaughter WVU!

Archived