• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU Board of Trustees approve on-campus stadium

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Those look like the same palm trees in the UCF rendering...

The FAU ones are taller...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

That's a cute little stadium.

Yeah...maybe it'll be called, "Comcast Stadium"...actually..it probably will.  I hate that they copied our design...but I'm sure they just wanted a quick render to sway votes.  Honestly though.....UCF has a much bigger fan base than FAU and has been playing a lot longer....I hope this will help them...I root for all FL teams to do well.

But USF...you have no idea what it's like to have football on-campus....it's a whole new world and beats out ANY Ray Jay!  The thing is...we got ours at a deal at $55 mil.  They will have to pay $70 to $80 mil for their 30k stadium....trust me...if USF is thinking they're gonna wait until they can build a Bryant Denny or Papa Johns....forget it...it won't be for another 30 yrs. or more.

sorry we have to save for a little bit because a 40,000 seat stadium just won't cut it for us...

• Content Count:  3,574

UCF has a much bigger fan base than FAU and has been playing a lot longer....

This sounds familiar.  I wonder if all UCFers think the same.  How do you explain USF's success of achieving just about the same size fan base as UCF (which includes a 17 year LATE start)?

if USF is thinking they're gonna wait until they can build a Bryant Denny or Papa Johns....forget it...it won't be for another 30 yrs. or more.

We've heard this before...

USF not becoming BCS... USF not beating a Top 25 team... USF not beating a BCS opponent... USF not going to a Bowl Game... USF not winning a Bowl Game... "It will take them forever!"

• Content Count:  132

This sounds familiar.  I wonder if all UCFers think the same.  How do you explain USF's success of achieving just about the same size fan base as UCF (which includes a 17 year LATE start)?

Apples and oranges son.  When USF fans have to pay as much for a season ticket as UCF fans do, we shall see what kind of fan base USF has.  As it is, USF can buy club seats on a single game basis for $22 or do the Chicfila Family pack for $12.50 a ticket, unlimited.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Those look like the same palm trees in the UCF rendering...

The FAU ones are taller...

UCF ran out of water  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

As it is, USF can buy club seats on a single game basis for $22

Link?

• Content Count:  1,812

Apples and oranges son.  When USF fans have to pay as much for a season ticket as UCF fans do, we shall see what kind of fan base USF has.  As it is, USF can buy club seats on a single game basis for $22 or do the Chicfila Family pack for $12.50 a ticket, unlimited.

was hoping someone would bring this up again; I give you guys props for what a bargain the season tickets are.

For the same seats I have for the Bulls (Green Jacket level $1,000 behind visitor bench on 25 yr ln) I can buy UCif tickets for a donation of $250. I know this because my company bought these for give aways and they picked these seats because my partner has sat in mine for Bulls and we were shocked at how chaep they were for UCif.

One thing to point out my Bulls doantion gets me 8 tickets and the Ucif gets 4 if we need 4 more it is doubled who needs 8 ucif tickets we bought 2 and tossed down the $250

Links

http://www.ucfgkc-seats.com/stand_overview.php

http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/seating_diagrams.asp

• Content Count:  3,574

What the hell are you talking about?

I have to donate 2k just to sit on the 25 yard line on the home side in section 109... plus $184 per season ticket.

Link for the $22 club seat, son.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc's stadium looked pretty bad fro my vantage point in los angeles

it looked cheap

Archived