• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How is Hall doing?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

You're probably right, MikeG.  

I just remember watching Hall on BayNews9's Sports Connection.  He wasn't too interested in the draft (this was a week afterwards) and the Bucs were his first choice.  He only picked them when his agent called him.  I remember that much.

Sorry if I messed something up!

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Hall is the poster child for why the NFL Draft is a joke. He had 2 amazing seasons where he was arguably one of the best running backs in the country, should have been a late day 1/early day 2 pick and he ends up completely going undrafted. It's not like USF never had a player drafted high before or anything. Kawika Mitchell was a second round pick and Anthony Henry was a third I think.

You dont draft based on college production, you draft on nfl potential. Unfortunately Hall didnt have enough of that, i guess hes just a borderline NFL player. And yeah like the other guy said the fact that he has yet to be active for a game shows that his draft position was fairly accurite.

• Content Count:  2,523

If Hall can stick around on a roster, he'll get playing time eventually.  There's just too many injuries at the RB position.  The key is staying on the radar and working hard.  The key is to get in a game in the second half to at least show what he can do and he's in the perfect system as Denver likes to use a bunch of backs in a season. 

• Content Count:  1,297

Yeah, I believe the bucs picked him up as an undrafted free agent.  I believe he was in the draft but just never got the call.  Was cut  by the bucs.....went to Chicago, was let go.......denver picked him up, made the practice squad and now made the team.  If he's NFL material, he'll have the shot with Denver to prove it.  Kid has a great work ethic.  GO HALL!!

Archived