• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How is Hall doing?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

The Denver Broncos have announced their inactives for Week 2 against the Raiders. WR Brian Clark, DE Tim Crowder (ankle), CB Domonique Foxworth (ankle), RB Andre Hall, DL Alvin McKinley and LB Jamie Winborn will not play against the Raiders.

(Updated 09/16/2007).

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/558645

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

He's been a game-day inactive both games. Rookie Selvin Young had a big run Sunday for Denver.

• Content Count:  12,293

yea the way that selvin young is playing it looks like its going to take an injury to get A. Hall on a game day roster.  They basically are carrying 3 RBs with their starting FB being their starting RB from last year

• Content Count:  1,457

Baby steps, Baby steps...Hall will get his first chance with special teams more than likely

• Content Count:  695

Hall is the poster child for why the NFL Draft is a joke. He had 2 amazing seasons where he was arguably one of the best running backs in the country, should have been a late day 1/early day 2 pick and he ends up completely going undrafted. It's not like USF never had a player drafted high before or anything. Kawika Mitchell was a second round pick and Anthony Henry was a third I think.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

First off, I think Hall is more than happy to be on Inactive, especially after being on the practice sqaud last year.  He has made an NFL team, that is the biggest step.

Second, when the draft was going on, Hall kind of shot himself in the foot.  He made it known that he really wanted to play for the Bucs, and when the call came from his agent on that Sunday, he took that offer immediately and withdrew himself from the draft.  I guess he thought he'd have no problem playing for Gruden...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

First off, I think Hall is more than happy to be on Inactive, especially after being on the practice sqaud last year.  He has made an NFL team, that is the biggest step.

Second, when the draft was going on, Hall kind of shot himself in the foot.  He made it known that he really wanted to play for the Bucs, and when the call came from his agent on that Sunday, he took that offer immediately and withdrew himself from the draft.  I guess he thought he'd have no problem playing for Gruden...

I'm not so sure your facts add up. If he is in the draft- he can't leave it and just sign with someone before it is over. If that were the case everyone would just bypass the draft and sign the entire list free agents they wanted without regard to draft position.

Andre did what he could and sometimes it just isn't as easy for some guys. But he's hanging in there-- he's trying and not giving up. good luck to him

• Content Count:  1,260

Hall is the poster child for why the NFL Draft is a joke. He had 2 amazing seasons where he was arguably one of the best running backs in the country, should have been a late day 1/early day 2 pick and he ends up completely going undrafted. It's not like USF never had a player drafted high before or anything. Kawika Mitchell was a second round pick and Anthony Henry was a third I think.

Hall is the poster child for why the NFL Draft is a joke? How? He's on the inactive list...if he was the "poster child"...he would have shown up..won the starting job and been churning out the yards. I'm as big an Andre Hall fan as everyone else here...but let's be honest here. The NFL "boogie man" wasn't out to get Andre...every year some players who lack the measurables that scouts love...drop in or out of the draft. But once they get into training camp..they come out like gangbusters. What has Andre done so far to prove the scouts wrong? nothing.... Marques Colston is a poster child for the NFL Draft sometimes being a joke....not Andre though...not yet anyhow.

When he gets his shot, I think he'll do well. But once the players make it onto the 53 man roster...coaches play the guys who will keep them employed aka the guys they think are the "best players"...Andre hasn't gotten there yet or else he'd be getting Selvin Young's minutes. Hopefully he will soon.

Archived