• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Superstitions...

mutt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

While looking at another thread, and seeing MG on the TV talking about superstitions, It made me think what I do personally to help ensure a BULLS victory.  Truthfully, I think superstitions are stupid and I don't ever apply them to any part of my life except for football. I gotta admit, this is a silly list, but I was wondering what other people do as well.

I shower with a green shower gel that I nicknamed "Gameday soap" (while singing in the shower)

I iron the Iconic U on my lucky boxer shorts (one of 4 pairs)

I replaced my shoelaces with green ones

I wear my jersey, horn helmet and take my cowbell to EVERY game

and for some reason, I type at least three periods somewhere in every BullsPen post.

Yes, I'm a sick and twisted individual[glow=red,2,300]...[/glow]    But hey, whatever works...  sue me.      And GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

While looking at another thread, and seeing MG on the TV talking about superstitions, It made me think what I do personally to help ensure a BULLS victory.  Truthfully, I think superstitions are stupid and I don't ever apply them to any part of my life except for football. I gotta admit, this is a silly list, but I was wondering what other people do as well.

I shower with a green shower gel that I nicknamed "Gameday soap" (while singing in the shower)

and for some reason, I type at least three periods somewhere in every BullsPen post.

Yes, I'm a sick and twisted individual[glow=red,2,300]...[/glow]    But hey, whatever works...  sue me.      And GO BULLS!!!

:nope

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

I don't have any superstitions.  I'm sure there are things I tend to do on every gameday, but not from a superstition point of view.

Nice sig.

• Content Count:  7,890

1. Wake up and turn on the bulls fight song and keep playing it until we leave for the game.

2. Have either the first season DVD, the 10 yr DVD, or a replay of a USF game I have on the DVR

3. I have my USF shirt that I bought my freshmen year under either a USF polo or jersey (the shirt is getting a little tight)

4. Throw a penny into the fountain I have in my yard for good luck. (new just started this season)

I know its a little much but what the heck and yes I know my poor wife.

BEAT UNC

Guest JulmisteForPrez

1. Wake up and turn on the bulls fight song and keep playing it until we leave for the game.

2. Have either the first season DVD, the 10 yr DVD, or a replay of a USF game I have on the DVR

3. I have my USF shirt that I bought my freshmen year under either a USF polo or jersey (the shirt is getting a little tight)

4. Throw a penny into the fountain I have in my yard for good luck. (new just started this season)

BEAT UNC

:nope :nope

BEAT UNC

:nope :nope

Oh yell Kiss my Ass to Glazers as I pass one buc place :shhh

I am a bucs fan but hate the glazers

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I wear a tacky brown cowhide/canvas USF Bulls belt that I found in a thrift store for 0.99 cents to almost every game since I found it... and we're undefeated in each game that I've worn it.

start wearing that $hit to bed with you

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Play the fight song and the bull while packing the tailgate up.  Drink a red bull & vodka on the walk to the stadium.  Of course, wear the same shirt/shorts/hat until we lose.

• Content Count:  1,142

First let me clarify, Mutt has more than 4 pairs of boxers!  And yes, he has more than 4 pairs of BULLS boxers.  However, there are 4 distinct pairs he wears on game day and each one has a meaning.  For example, the thin light green and white lines represent the close bond of the offense.  The bold dark green, gold, and white lines represent the toughness of the defense, etc...

Also about Mutt singing in the shower, he's actually singing the "Game Day Soap Song"!!!

My superstition/tradition for every game day is to watch my idiotic husband do ridiculous things and then laugh at him!!! :ROFLMAO

Archived