• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Superstitions...

mutt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I wear my usf our shirt, my usf hat every game day.

I also do not shave until after a usf victory.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

That tradition has been saved for only UCF thus far.... We planned to continue it on the road at AU; however, their fans were far to gracious for us to extend that disrespectful act to them.  Seriously great group of fans in that town.   Count on a UCiF hat going up in a blaze of glory come October 13.

Yeah the story you guys told Jen and I from last years UCF game was great. If you need something to burn remember that flag company sent me a UCF flag instead of a USF one

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I grew a playoff beard last year, and I will probably never do it again.

As far as my "game day" rituals, they are as follows:

1. No matter what time of day the game is, I ALWAYS lay out my gameday clothes the night before.  I wear the same USF Jersey, USF t-shirt under the jersey, and adidas compression shorts under my shorts (they are really great when you have to do a lot of walking).

2. Every season, I pick out a new hat that I wear to the game, and never wear it after the season.  Last year, it was a straw Panama Jack "cowboy" style hat, and the year before was a green USF hat that had velcro on the back.  This season, it is a fitted USF hat that is camo-green.

3. I always eat McDonald's before the game...Ranch BLT combo with a Coke.

4. I never wash my USF jersey during the season...only after the last game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

4. I never wash my USF jersey during the season...only after the last game.

:o

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

It never really gets to smelling that bad, I can attest to that  :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  115

Yeah the story you guys told Jen and I from last years UCF game was great. If you need something to burn remember that flag company sent me a UCF flag instead of a USF one

• Content Count:  9,038

Thanks for the backup, Billy!!

And the "no-washing" comes from when I played soccer.  We would not wash out uniforms (home or away) until the end of the season.  It would come in handy sometimes, especially when a defender chooses to get close to you.

And most of my sweat and nastiness gets on my t-shirt and not my jersey, except for the occaisional nacho cheese dip =p

• Content Count:  151

I like to get entirely ********** at the tailgate.  I like to do kegstands and take shots of 151 while watching hot sexy USF girls bend over right in my face! This is my superstition. So far this superstition worked for Auburn, UL, and WVU. Maybe not UL so much because I got my ass kicked by cops rushing the field. USF should buy me 23 kegs to my face for being ranked 23 in the AP poll. Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,484

I have my wife shave the logo into the back of my head everytime we attend a game...even did it to watch the Bowl Game at home...always wear a green USF shirt and slug a bud light while walking up to stadium

Archived