• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shoop's trip to Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Shoop, nice jersey.  Where did you get it?

• Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls Outfitter.  When I ordered it, they told me I was the 2nd 26 made. I also got white on purpose, cause EVERYONE gets a green #8.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Bulls Outfitter.  When I ordered it, they told me I was the 2nd 26 made. I also got white on purpose, cause EVERYONE gets a green #8.

CAn you order with any number? Defense needs to get some love besides Jenkins .... 95 should be available.

CAn you order with any number? Defense needs to get some love besides Jenkins .... 95 should be available.

Any number or name you want, but you cant put an actual player's name on the back.

I asked if I could pretend my last name was Ford, and it didnt go over too well.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Any number or name you want, but you cant put an actual player's name on the back.

I asked if I could pretend my last name was Ford, and it didnt go over too well.

If you don't mind, how much was the jersey after all the extras?

• Content Count:  1,633

That was awesome...that sounded a lot like we did way up in section 61, but instead of screaming YEEEAHHHHHH!!!! we were yelling HHHOOOLLLYYYY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHOOOLLLYYYY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHOOOLLLYYYY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHOOOLLLYYYY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

I really liked the overtime video...good stuff...great reaction.

The actual TD video still gives me chills. And I still laugh at myself for my voice cracking.

And the other one, it's just the true emotion that's pouring out. You cant duplicate that.

Shoop, My BULL Brother ... I would get emotional and hug you after winning an OT game against a ranked team anytime.  ;D

So many great wins this program has had.

Than x for the post Shoop !

Go BULLS !!!

If you don't mind, how much was the jersey after all the extras?

$172

Archived