• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shoop's trip to Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

We started with the guys in the front seat drinking this:

DSC04708.png

And the guys in the backseat drinking this:

_ET7YY1sz-E

(thanks to new bullspen member, bsrn12 for the commentary)

Moving along.....fat guys need to eat....

DSC04722.png

Problem was, it wasnt hot and ready....the hot dogs were chilly....and Steve didnt get the butter pecan that he wanted OH, so much.

So anyways, anyone who has driven through the state of Georgia knows that their road signs are a complete abortion, and that out-of-staters will easily get lost when driving at night..........which we did. Long story short, our destination was Columbus, GA and we ended up in Eufala, AL.....and our 6 hr drive took about 7 1/2.

Onto gameday, we learned that girls at Auburn wear hot little dresses to football games............ALL of them.

auburn1.png

It was also on gameday that I learned about my new favorite drink, "the force".....one cooler + 17 beers + 1 handle of vodka + minute maid lemonade.

auburn5.png

Most of the group was there early for kickoff.

DSC04838.png

Then the eagle flew from right above us. (friggin COOL.)

pjTuemF1Rd4

The view from our seats:

DSC04941.png

The view from ESPN2 when things were good..........:

DSC05010.png

...........and not so good:

DSC05011.png

Hey look, Delbert made one!!!

QZxKLH01uYs

But in overtime, Auburn learned a lesson about the Big East and about USF football. :)

4I_Uk9upb7A

After watching a team start from scratch, and going to every home game since 2001, and watching a program grow faster than any program EVER has, and being there for what surely was a defining moment in the school's history, you'll get this sort of reaction, and you realize why it is that we watch sports:

rQXK7_3u5RE

• Content Count:  849

That was a good shot of the War Eagle. Wow, that thing is awesome! I have a lot of respect for the Auburn tradition, that atomosphere looked great. I can't wait till USF builds tradition like that.

• Content Count:  2,523

Great thread.  These are the most fun to read for those of us who can't make the games.  Keep them coming!!!

• Content Count:  1,911

I really liked the overtime video...good stuff...great reaction.

• Content Count:  3,827

The actual TD video still gives me chills. And I still laugh at myself for my voice cracking.

And the other one, it's just the true emotion that's pouring out. You cant duplicate that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

The actual TD video still gives me chills. And I still laugh at myself for my voice cracking.

And the other one, it's just the true emotion that's pouring out. You cant duplicate that.

Honestly, it was great and the fact that you wanted to cry shows a whole different side ......  8)

You should probably put a disclaimer in there about dropping the f-bomb, though, just in case anyone plays that with kids around.

• Content Count:  701

nice truck!  but not a wise vehicle to choose for fuel economy  :)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Honestly, it was great and the fact that you wanted to cry shows a whole different side ......  8)

You should probably put a disclaimer in there about dropping the f-bomb, though, just in case anyone plays that with kids around.

That was me. Apologize for the cursing, but like Shoop said, just true emotion pouring out.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

That was awesome seeing how the "other half" celebrated.  For us savages up in the nosebleeds it was a very similar scene.  I had my camera on me, but, as always, I forgot to take any video. 

Archived