• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please, for the love of God, NO THOMAS RITTER!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

Hey Bull fans, I am praying right now that Thomas Ritter is not going to be officiating the USF game this weekend. For those that are not familiar with Thomas Ritter, he is one of the worse SEC refs there is. He was the head official for the USFvsArkansas game, and I can tell you that he was terrible. I watched many other games that he has officiatied, and he is consistantly bad at making calls. He was doing the Kansas St vs Auburn game last weekend, so hopefully he wont be doing Auburn again this weekend. Both Kansas St and Auburn fans should have complaints from that last game because of some of those terrible calls.  Lets just hope that we dont have Thomas Ritter in there or we may be up **** creek. GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Wouldn't they use Big East refs?  I thought they used the away team's conference officials.........no?

• Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

Trust me, they will be using SEC officials for this game. This is a pay day game, and our contract for this game does not have USF using BIG EAST officials. SEC officials will be doing this game just like the other 4 games that USF has played against the SEC. I just dont want that **** Thomas Ritter to be doing the game. Heck, I will even take Rocky B Goode as the official for this game even though he is not much better. We shall see.

Archived