• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just Joined the Bull Backers!

what time do the bullsbackers tailgates usually last till?  i work saturday mornings and dont usually get out of there till 3-4pm.  also, do most people leave their cars at the bullsbacker lot and walk over? 

The food usually starts around 3:00 (for a 7:00 game)... and we're there until about 6:15 -- 6:30  most people leave the cars in the lot and walk the block and a half... and it's easy to get out after the game as well...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

done and done, sorry FazaUSF now i'm the newest member of Bull Backers. As for this week and future home games, as said i've got me and 2 others coming. If its alright i'll bring $17.50 every week.

Shouldn't be a problem...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

awesome, also when do i get access to bull backers section of this website? do i get a password? do i need to show the receipt id from paypal?

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome all new Bullbackers.... I have been a part of the organization for several years and have brought about 10 new members since then.  The tailgating (one can play horseshoes or throw footballs- without parking nazis shuting you down) is great and the comraderie (sp) on the road trips is great also!  Look forward to meeting all the new people! Go Bulls!

awesome, also when do i get access to bull backers section of this website? do i get a password? do i need to show the receipt id from paypal?

Try it now, my friend.  I added you to the group.  See the "Bull Backers" under your name on the left??

• Content Count:  763

SWEET, i'm on. Can't wait to meet everyone out there. Saturday can't come soon enough.

• Content Count:  443

Welcome all new BullBacker members...it is only a one beverage walk to the stadium so most leave there cars right there...GO BULLS

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome all new BullBacker members...it is only a one beverage walk to the stadium so most leave there cars right there...GO BULLS

That is subjective... there are some on this board that would say it is a 5 beverage stumble, eh, walk  ;)

Very short walk, and it is 100x easier to leave that lot than any of the rayjay lots.

• Content Count:  443

That is subjective... there are some on this board that would say it is a 5 beverage stumble, eh, walk  ;)

Very short walk, and it is 100x easier to leave that lot than any of the rayjay lots.

I have to learn to stumble, eh, walk a lot slower  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Glad to see the interest...how many members now?  Great to see Bulls fans coming together! 

I get to about one BBers tailgate a year if I am lucky.  Will be in town for UNC and WVU - I plan to take part.  It will be great to meet all the new members.

Archived