• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just Joined the Bull Backers!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Just thought I'd let you guys know! :) I've wanted to join for some time, and I finally decided that even though money is really tight, it's a group too awesome not to join on account of worrying about a little belt-tightening. An annual $25 shouldn't break the bank.

All the alums on this board who haven't considered it, you should! Check out http://www.bullbackers.com/home.htm and consider joining! These guys are among the most hardcore of all USF alumni and fans, and some of them are the ones who created and maintain thebullspen.com. To my knowledge, the Bull Backers were the first alumni group to organize into an outside support group for USF athletics. I'm just thinking it's a good time to let folks know, since football season is about to gear up! Hope to see you guys at whatever games I can weasel out of being on call for!!!

- Faza

P.S. I hope everyone has signed up for the Alumni Association and considered the Bulls Club too!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

After reading this, i'm inspired to join as well.

Question- if i put down 1 for tailgating but yet have 3 tickets. Can the other 2 people pay on site $5 each?

TBBull, that's awesome!! I guess since I just joined, I'm not sure about intricacies. E.T.? JimUSFSig? I'm sure those guys will know as soon as they see this post.

• Content Count:  7,890

welcome Faza

Thanks BULLfreak!! Good to be a Backer. Can you answer TBBull's question?

Faza, welcome to the club!!  You should have access to our Board here now.  Hope you can come by the tailgate sometime this year -- if you're ever back in Tampa for a game.

After reading this, i'm inspired to join as well.

Question- if i put down 1 for tailgating but yet have 3 tickets. Can the other 2 people pay on site $5 each?

Tailgating is $5 per person, for members and guests.  Tailgating, membership, and parking can all be paid on site.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I believe you can pay on site for the two others.  Generally they prefer prepayment, so that there is a good headcount for food, but there are always some that don't show and some extras that do.

(modified... jim beat me to it... thanks Jim :)  )

• Content Count:  12,293

what time do the bullsbackers tailgates usually last till?  i work saturday mornings and dont usually get out of there till 3-4pm.  also, do most people leave their cars at the bullsbacker lot and walk over? 

• Content Count:  342

Welcome Faza.  Glad you are now part of the group.

• Content Count:  763

done and done, sorry FazaUSF now i'm the newest member of Bull Backers. As for this week and future home games, as said i've got me and 2 others coming. If its alright i'll bring $17.50 every week.

Archived