• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top Revenge Games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  0

West Virginia at South Florida, Sept. 29

Last year: South Florida won 24-19 

West Virginia's loss cost the Mountaineers a share of the Big East title and possibly a second consecutive BCS bowl bid. South Florida smothered West Virginia's rushing attack in front of the Morgantown crowd. Steve Slaton was held to 43 rushing yards and Pat White to 17. Stakes could be even higher in 2007. West Virginia is a favorite to win the league, while a veteran South Florida team is poised for a breakout year. The winner will have the early edge in the Big East race.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=704896

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I loved how when we beat WVU, the sportswriters were saying that we were "watering down" the league and not giving the "best Big East" team the chance to win it all.

So what, we're supposed to lose the game so the Big East looks good?

blah.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

blah.

believe it or not, there were sentiments on this board that were along those lines.  crazy.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

blah.

believe it or not, there were sentiments on this board that were along those lines.  crazy.

Yup i remember there was quite a bit of that chatter here actually.  Cant believe some of the things some numbskulls say on here. 

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

While WVU is coming for us, I think we are gunning for Rutgers and Cincinnati as our revenge games.

• Content Count:  1,297

I would love USF to be the nail in the BCS bid coffin for WVU, UofL, and Rutgers.

• Content Count:  2,363

While WVU is coming for us, I think we are gunning for Rutgers and Cincinnati as our revenge games.

I think of Rutgers as legitimate revenge, and Cincy as correcting a fluke that occurred last year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I think of Rutgers as legitimate revenge, and Cincy as correcting a fluke that occurred last year.

Dude, I'm honestly more worried about Cincy than any other game because we all totally overlook them, even though they spanked us silly 23-6 last year. We couldn't even score a touchdown. They were bigger, meaner, and they smothered us. They only lost to ranked teams last year, outside of Pitt, including Ohio State, Louisville, WVU, and Virginia Tech. They also spanked Rutgers 30-11, which, mind you, we were UNABLE to accomplish. Nobody talks about Cincy, but frankly, that game has the most potential to hurt us.

Rutgers was more of a fluke, I think. We really should have beaten them; it was more like we shot ourselves in the feet with mistakes, penalties, and dropped passes. I think they're overrated and we've been better than them since we've been in the Big East. Still better.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

My thinking exactly!  I will be up in Piscataway for that game, and look forward to beating the Knights in their house again!

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

Archived