• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

slow board response

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Seems a lot better today.  I'm not so sure I would tie the difficulty to traffic as our traffic yesterday was no different than the last few weeks.  Perhaps some simultaneous operations caused a problem, but you can rest assured our DEV team is looking at this.  We went to this platform to handle additional traffic as we continue to grow.  We will not settle for poor performance.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

Uh, oh!  The board is crawling like a turtle!  I did not expect that this week! <extreme sarcasm>

• Content Count:  1,066

It has been hit or miss, but as of late the board does seem to be running extremely slow.

• Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  2

Ironic, I was just trying to get on to post a similar thread because the slow performance is DRIVING ME CRAZY.  I 3Meg download speeds and everything is fast except this board.  I love this board but honestly it has gotten to the point the past couple of weeks or more where I am avoiding checking it out because it is just TOOOOO SLOW.  Help someone!

• Content Count:  113

if you look at how many people are on the site it's really not that many. so i dont know what the deal is. even UCiF has wayyyyyy more fans on their message boards than USF.

• Content Count:  1,238

It been slow since the NC game for me and only on this site. Everything else flies. :2cents

• Content Count:  2,277

Did someone switch my high speed for dialup?  It's been pretty slow lately but it's really really slow today.  Click a link then go do something while it's loading.

• Content Count:  1,911

Any update on the whole cant browse to the forums via thebullspen.com? I have to go in to the board direct and cant navigate to any other boards without a big hassle. I heard someone else who was having this problem and stopped posting because they thought the board was broken. I'd hate to consider how many potential new members have turned away simply because they couldnt get to the forums from the URL.

Archived