• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Road Pride

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Alright guys, here is the deal. People on the CBS Sports Blog are saying that there will be about 100 of us at the FAU Game. Apparently we "dont travel well".  Now I am a student at USF and making any other road game would be a bit hard, but I can promise y'all that the students will be there in force. It is the one close away game and students need atleast one road trip! I was at the UCiF game last year and watched about 5,000 of us fans take over the game in the end!!! I propose we get as many people as we can get for FAU, making it more like a Home Game for the Boys!!! Lets show the doubters!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

There are probably more than 100 posters on this board that are from that area. Then there are probably 200-300 family members of players from that area who would love to go to the game. Even if the rest of our fan base is a group of total deadbeats, there will still be way more than 100 USF fans there.

• Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I'm from Palm Beach and plan on draging famiy that live in PB and some friends from here in Tampa to the game.  I would assume we don't get a GREAT showing, it is FAU, but we should have a decent number.  It's not like they have much room in that stadium... haha its basicly a nice high school stadium

http://www.collegegridirons.com/sunbelt/LockartStadium.htm

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

... it is FAU,...

No ... It's USF.

Each year our students will turn into Alums and our fan base will grow and attend more games - to see their BULLS !!!

I'm willing to bet that USF will have almost as many fans at the game as FAU... We will easily sell out our allotment of tickets -- then more will buy through Ticketmaster.  This game will sell out.

I know my "group" for Auburn will be four (part of the Bull Backer contingent)... and my group for FAU is at least 6 - maybe more... Also, the "Bullwark" tailgating group (not 'bullwark' the member here) has selected FAU for their official road trip of the year...  Between BBers and Bullwark - and friends - those two "groups" ALONE could have almost 100 ppl at the game...

• Content Count:  1,981

Alright guys, here is the deal. People on the CBS Sports Blog are saying that there will be about 100 of us at the FAU Game. Apparently we "dont travel well".  Now I am a student at USF and making any other road game would be a bit hard, but I can promise y'all that the students will be there in force. It is the one close away game and students need atleast one road trip! I was at the UCiF game last year and watched about 5,000 of us fans take over the game in the end!!! I propose we get as many people as we can get for FAU, making it more like a Home Game for the Boys!!! Lets show the doubters!

:link  MikeG, I don't know if you have done this in the past, but can you take some nice shots of our crowd so we can end this madness about us not traveling well in-state? The UCiFers would tell anybody that would listen how we only bought 1,500 tickets and now from Canes to Noles think that we don't travel.

• Content Count:  1,433

Like the person above...my group is 4 for Auburn and 8 for FAU.  I think we will have a pretty large crowd for FAU considering student proximity, alumni base and die hard Bulls fans making the trip....and that's a number that seems to multiply every year.

• Content Count:  172

My group is bringing 8 strong to the FAU game. I think this is another case of people not in the know about USF making a statement not based in facts, and ultimately showing how stupid they are. The Bulls do travel well. I was at the UNC game last year, and we filled a secton and a half of their stands and it was a loud group from the start, not jut once we got ahead. At UCF last year we had a large crowd that arrived early, stayed late and was into the game the entire time. End of story. Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think the people that can't go to Auburn like myself, are looking forward to travelling to see FAU.  We will have a pretty good showing at Lockhart.  I'm thinking we'll have close to a couple thousand.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

And those that have never been to an away game ... an incredible boost of BULL Pride while attending these games and the players really appreciate hearing BULL Nation in support.

How awesome was that game at the school to the east? Great time cheering and it had nothing to do with the opponent. Our fans will travel to FAU to see our BULLS, not a game featuring our beloved BULLS and another team.

Archived