• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greetings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

From a trip to Auburn I found the mascot is actually "More Beer!"

This started at a party where at first everyone was shouting "War Eagle!"

After the party got some head way the perversion grew and it became "War Beaver!"

Then eventually "More Beaver!"

As the night further progressed and the party dried its first keg the chant became "More Beer!"

As the second keg drained away everyone was shouting "More Beer!" for Auburn's chant/mascott.

So, atleast to the soroity girls there and the group of USFers the AU chant/mascott is More Beer!

• Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

lol,  I really don't think there is a real reason why we put a **** between War Eagle.  I think it's like saying. now there's a fine girl and there's a fine *** girl.  My guess is that it's just a good ol boys way of saying it.

As far as the Mascot's name, the current eagle is named Nova.

Some pretty good info is here if you're really bored and wanna know a little about our battle cry, cause lord knows you'll here it enough when ya'll come up here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Eagle

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Good day everyone,

Nice message group community you guys have here!  I'm an Auburn fan that was reading up on some our OOC games this year and I just wanted to stop by and say that after doing some research, you guys scare me!  Grothe is a beast, watched a couple of youtube clips of him.  Then I read some more, and started thinking, that if he practices against those 2 heartbreaking CB's ya'll are trying to keep quiet about back there roaming around with their ears pinned back, this might be a very ugly game for us! 

I think with Grothe only being a soph. and you guys continually improving, you are/will be a force to reckon with.  I'll be definitely watching you guys this year even though we play the 2nd game, it'll be interesting to see how you guys shake up the Big East this year.

War Eagle

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for playing us I am sure win or loose we will gain a lot from playing one of the best teams in the SEC.  Hopefully, it will set us up for a good year against the other teams.  It is going to be a slug fest.

• Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

lol,  I really don't think there is a real reason why we put a **** between War Eagle.  I think it's like saying. now there's a fine girl and there's a fine *** girl.  My guess is that it's just a good ol boys way of saying it.

As far as the Mascot's name, the current eagle is named Nova.

Some pretty good info is here if you're really bored and wanna know a little about our battle cry, cause lord knows you'll here it enough when ya'll come up here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Eagle

Fine **** girl? that would be okay if you're ESL..."**** fine girl" is more like it. Don't give me anymore ammo for making fun of Alabamites - my wife hears enough...

Just Kidding - it's all in good fun...or good **** fun. :P

Once again, thanks for stopping by. We all have great 'spects for Auburn and all look forward to the gameday experience in Tuscaloosa.

Gotcha!

GO **** BULLS!!   kinda has a nice ring to it

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks!

Archived