• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Athletics receives $2 Million Gift for Stadium Plaza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Brad... you might as well change the name of this board.  The letters U-C-F may have to be used.

KL- Since when have USF fans cared about UCF?  And I'm sure there aren't any casual fans looking at this board to find UCF info...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,059
  • Days Won:  469

This board would become what I had hoped if we had interaction from all state schools...the intent was to discuss ATHLETICS here, but I guess in a way KL's blather would remotely qualify, while proving to me that UCF fans are about the only fans I know that like to focus on facilities and attendance, present and future, instead of athletic performance. 

Perhaps as we all play each other down the road, this board can serve its purpose of facilitating some talk amongst the state's college teams.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

This board would become what I had hoped if we had interaction from all state schools...the intent was to discuss ATHLETICS here, but I guess in a way KL's blather would remotely qualify, while proving to me that UCF fans are about the only fans I know that like to focus on facilities and attendance, present and future, instead of athletic performance. 

If facilities are pretty much the only thing you have to focus on without embarrasing yourself, I guess he has no choice .... obviously NOT posting over here isn't an option.

Archived