• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

We beat UCF with a one man offense machine last year.  This year we have more weapons and the same if not better defense.  Imagine when Ford, Samuals, or Williams runs the ball. Oh, and if Taylor is playing it will be a education on how to run over a defense.

Can someone tell me how old the UCF football program is?  Because ours is just 10 years old and only been in the 1-A for 5 years or so.

• Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

We beat UCF with a one man offense machine last year.  This year we have more weapons and the same if not better defense.  Imagine when Ford, Samuals, or Williams runs the ball. Oh, and if Taylor is playing it will be a education on how to run over a defense.

Can someone tell me how old the UCF football program is?  Because ours is just 10 years old and only been in the 1-A for 5 years or so.

Grothe had to throw the ball to somebody.  You've lost your leading wide receivers.  Granted, you're replacing them with some very talented players Taurus and Amarri.  However, Amp is gone as well now.  We'll see if Taurus and Amarri can be consistent pass catchers. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

thread about arrest not being the same as thread about personal tragedy.

A person turning himself in is not like being arrested and accused of worse things as in that thread.

A person turing himself in, is being ARRESTED.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

thread about arrest not being the same as thread about personal tragedy.

A person turning himself in is not like being arrested and accused of worse things as in that thread.

A person turing himself in, is being ARRESTED.

You seriously don't understand what he was getting at there??  :o

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

I don't think he know.s

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I don't think he know.s

Sadly, I'd have to agree with you...

• Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

UCF has had a Division IA program since 1996 so going on the 11th year. We spent a lot of time at D3, 2, AA b/c the administration had no commitment of making it a 'real program' ...that began to change around 2000 w/ Kruzchek and eventually Oleary.

-About the game, if Kevin Smith plays(did not play last year) and we control the clock with the run game and win the time of possession battle it is a possible win

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

in Orlando maybe the above statement is true but not in Tampa..not this year

Archived