• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

That time of year !

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoyX0IuanBnfGxvYWQ9TDEsaHR0cDovL2ltYWdlcy5jYWZlcHJlc3MuY29tL2ltYWdlLzE5NzcxMDIxXzQwMHg0MDAuanBnfHxzY2FsZT1MMSwxNzAsMTcwLFdoaXRlfGNvbXBvc2U9YmxhbmssTDEsQWRkLDE1NSwxMDB8Y3A9cmVzdWx0LGJsYW5rfHNjYWxlPXJlc3VsdCwwLDQ4MCxXaGl0ZXxjb21wcmVzc2lvbj05NXw=

http://www.cafepress.com/usfbullsgear?click=true&CMP=CJ-CLICK-10463747

spain-topper.jpg

Spain gears up for running of the bulls

PAMPLONA, Spain (AP)  Thousands of revelers sprayed each other with sparkling wine as firecrackers rockets exploded at noon Friday in this northeastern city to start Spain's most famous fiesta, the San Fermin bull-running festival.

"Men and women of Pamplona, Viva San Fermin!" Pamplona mayor Yolanda Barcina shouted from the city hall balcony. Below, crowds packed the town-hall square, most dressed in white shirts and trousers and donning red handkerchiefs, the traditional garb of the festival.

The "chupinazo" firecracker at midday officially starts the nine-day fiesta which was popularized internationally by Ernest Hemingway's 1926 novel The Sun Also Rises and centers round the daily running of the bulls.

The first bull run takes place Saturday and the spectacle, repeated each day until July 14, is broadcast live on Spanish television.

Many of the revelers had spent the night out drinking and partying prior to the 'chupinazo.'

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Viva San Fermín! Gora San Fermín!

MTHHgxFOD_g

I still think the students should all do this during homecoming, minus the live bulls of course (maybe get people dressed up as some).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

I still think the students should all do this during homecoming, minus the live bulls of course (maybe get people dressed up as some).

I agree . . . From one end of the campus to another, wearing Green & Gold. Think it would be a fun event. I would help "thebullspen.com" be a sponsor.

Archived