• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Patdowns at Bulls games.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I See this topic going to a bad place

• Content Count:  1,297

When did they do pat downs at Bulls games?   Isn't this just a NFL issue?

The guy does need to get a life.  If I want to pat down people before they come into my establishment (owned or rented), then I should have that right.  If you don't like it, don't come.

BINGO!!  Some people still fail to understand this very point.  And yes, it's just the NFL right now.  I still wouldn't have a problem with it if the NCAA enforced the rule.

I would just have to hid the flask in the front of my pants.  If they find it there, then I think "THAT'S" a lawsuit worth filing.

Unless, like other people have said, if it's a hot female doing it......then well, I just might have to let it slide.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,803

all I got was a wand to the crotch before every home game...the students just get wanded.

• Content Count:  195

When did they do pat downs at Bulls games?  Isn't this just a NFL issue?

Yes, it is an NFL-only issue.  There will be no pat downs at USF games unless USF, the Big East, or the NCAA requires it.

I recall being patted down going into Bulls games (South end gates) before the courts stopped it.....I laughed to myself because the search was as useless as tits on a BULL...it would have been ineffective toward stopping terrorist acts at the RJ.

I'd loive to see the reaction of USF students if patdowns were required to enter every building on campus.

• Content Count:  195

It looks like patdowns will be returning to Bulls home games.  Those patdowns do little to nothing for security except for keeping some food and beverages from being smuggled into the stadium.  Oh! and some cowbells.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/06/27/Hillsborough/Got_Bucs_tickets_Get_.shtml

Sounds like a bitter old man to me.

Remember, it's a previledge to attend a football game......not a right.

A privilege to go to a Bucs game!!!! ROTFLMAO 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Pat downs for USF games would just make the game of sneaking in a 12 pack of cans a little more challanging.  I do enjoy the look of the Security gaurds when I get caught and unload the 12-15 beers I have on me.  I love a good challange.

I have a brand new idea to get beers in and keep them cold.  I'm kicking around a pretty good idea.  It'll require some chemistry knowledge and craftsmenship, but send me a message and I'll let you know about it. Just dont go pattent it! ;)

• Content Count:  473

I'm more worried about getting my COWBELL in!!!!  Ray Jay is the only stadium where I've gotten caught & had to take it back to my car. 

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

There won't be pat-downs at USF games.  Mostly because TSA won't pay for them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

The guy does need to get a life.  If I want to pat down people before they come into my establishment (owned or rented), then I should have that right.  If you don't like it, don't come.

He does need to get a life but it his right, as an American, to betch and moan about something as trivial as this so we really can't be too hard on him... although, there is no rational reason to be opposed to this.

Archived