• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

Barry is to Griffey

what

Tyson is to De La Hoya

Ass vs Class

I think I actually got that question on the analogies part of the SAT's...needless to say I got it right.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Barry is to Griffey

what

Tyson is to De La Hoya

Ass vs Class

I think I actually got that question on the analogies part of the SAT's...needless to say I got it right.

bob arum has something to say about de la hoya's class and integrity

dont be fooled by dela hoya's good looks

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

you seem to bash everyone except the person that deserves it the most... i'm starting to wonder about you smazz.  Does Barry have some pictures of you and is holding them ransom?  As long as you are on his side, he won't publish them on the net?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you seem to bash everyone except the person that deserves it the most... i'm starting to wonder about you smazz.  Does Barry have some pictures of you and is holding them ransom?  As long as you are on his side, he won't publish them on the net?

no need to wonder

i am my own man beholding to no one

i can speak my mind without fear of reprisal

Boonds is still the most feared hitter in baseball even at his advanced age

incredible

no need to wonder

i am my own man beholding to no one

i can speak my mind without fear of reprisal

Boonds is still the most feared hitter in baseball even at his advanced age

incredible

Objection your honor

• Content Count:  1,911

The fans have spoken.  Barrry Bond$ not only makes the all star team but gets voted a starter, by the fans.   

I guess this board is in the minority of what real baseball fans think of Barry. 

i think its funny that when barry plays on the road the crowd boos him. Right after that they punch his name out on the all star ballot.  ;D

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The people booing him aren't voting for him on the ballot. 

The people booing him aren't voting for him on the ballot. 

Exactly...

Population of San Francisco Bay area:    6,783,760

SOURCE

I find it rather interesting that there was no guessing about Griffey's All-Star status...there was no million vote surge needed.

Also, out of 21 years of playing Barroid has only been an All-Star 14 times -

Griffey - 18 years, All-Star 13 times...don't forget about his hurt seasons either

THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN!!

Argue those fact smazza & Co.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

The fans have spoken.  Barrry Bond$ not only makes the all star team but gets voted a starter, by the fans.   

I guess this board is in the minority of what real baseball fans think of Barry. 

i think its funny that when barry plays on the road the crowd boos him. Right after that they punch his name out on the all star ballot.  ;D

A 240,000 vote swing in the last few days of voting to make him a starter .... This is about as legitimte as his record will be.

• Content Count:  1,911

A 240,000 vote swing in the last few days of voting to make him a starter .... This is about as legitimte as his record will be.

HAHAHA good one BBB!  No doubt it seems a little shady.  But I thought the MLB and Selig were against Bonds.  Selig doesn even want to travel to the city Bonds is in on the night he breaks the record.  He doesnt want the MLB to have a celebration that night for that historic record.  So I ask you Mr. Triple B, who cheated to get Bonds into the starting position in the all star game?  It couldnt be the MLB.

SeaBulls, you dont have to compare Bonds and Griffey to me(if i am part of the co.)  Those guys are the greatest players from my era.  Its like asking me who is better Magic or Bird, i have an opinion but know they are both great. 

ps  san fran is not new york,  they are not swinging the vote like that.  Fans boo Barry then vote for him.  Velcro i beg to differ that a lot of those fans booing him are not voting for him too.  People love to hate Barry.  Every park he goes to gets sold out.  Who wouldnt want this guy in the All Star game?

Archived