• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Are we going to have individual threads for homers number 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, and 755?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Are we going to have individual threads for homers number 750*, 751*, 752*, 753*, 754*, and 755*?

Probably, that way smazza can add to his 45,485* posts.

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

No, everyone hates Barry because he is an a$$hole and a cheat.

There are other a$$hole cheats out there I dislike just as much. 

In the spectrum of players we have:

good guy{----------------------------------}*****

clean{----------------------------------}cheat

talented{--------------------------------}sucks

Here is Barry:

good guy{---------------------------------*}*****

clean{----------------------------------*}cheat

talented{*--------------------------------}sucks

No doubting the talent... but the other two dillute any talent he has.

Others

Sosa

good guy{---*-------------------------------}*****

talented{------*--------------------------}sucks

McGwire

talented{-------*-------------------------}sucks

Cal Ripken, Jr.

good guy{*----------------------------------}*****

clean{*----------------------------------}cheat

talented{--*------------------------------}sucks

Griffey Jr

Griffey is the prototype of what a true baseball player should be.

Barroid COULD have been that type of player, if he wanted to... but his greed got the best of him and he let his natural aholeness come through.

thats a very nice illustration you put together there  :D

but no one answered my question, how many of those pitchers barry hit his hrs off of, were on steroids too?  i bet lots more than we all think.  So if we took all of those away Im sure he would still hit around the same. 

Also, you dont really think the mlb shouldnt have a celebration for Barrys achievement do you?  Just because a guy is an a-hole doesnt mean he shouldnt be rewarded for breaking a record like that.

• Content Count:  549

Yeah Herman, if everybody's doing it, it's no big deal, right?  Tell us how many of those pitchers were using steroids, I'm anxious to know.

As for Barry's celebration, I'll be throwing a tight little festival in his honor at my place of business the day before he breaks that amazing record.  You're all invited.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

No, everyone hates Barry because he is an a$$hole and a cheat.

There are other a$$hole cheats out there I dislike just as much. 

In the spectrum of players we have:

good guy{----------------------------------}*****

clean{----------------------------------}cheat

talented{--------------------------------}sucks

Here is Barry:

good guy{---------------------------------*}*****

No doubting the talent... but the other two dillute any talent he has.

Others

Sosa

talented{------*--------------------------}sucks

McGwire

talented{-------*-------------------------}sucks

Cal Ripken, Jr.

talented{--*------------------------------}sucks

Griffey Jr

Griffey is the prototype of what a true baseball player should be.

Barroid COULD have been that type of player, if he wanted to... but his greed got the best of him and he let his natural aholeness come through.

thats a very nice illustration you put together there  :D

but no one answered my question, how many of those pitchers barry hit his hrs off of, were on steroids too?  i bet lots more than we all think.  So if we took all of those away Im sure he would still hit around the same. 

Also, you dont really think the mlb shouldnt have a celebration for Barrys achievement do you?  Just because a guy is an a-hole doesnt mean he shouldnt be rewarded for breaking a record like that.

"just because he is an *****"

NO, if he was JUST an *****... he'd be deserving of the record.

It is a combination fo *****/cheater that puts him over the edge.

Being a cheater is enough to not celebrate... add in that he is a jerk too, and he is my least favorite player out there.

• Content Count:  928

I would rather see Griffey anyday over this guy. Bonds lacks character, class, and morals - from what I hear. He's the player that everyone loves to hate...I would hate for him to break that record though.

I would love to see him get the record for the most intentional walks, because no one wants to throw to him to help his record.

Bonds is done after this year - his arm is weaker than a high schoolers. Griffey still has 5 more years possibly. If he were to stay healthy with the reds for a few seasons and then head to Seattle as a DH for 3 more seasons, he could break that record, with class and style. He's selfless (took a pay cut to play in 'Cincy) and will be loved.

Hey Hermie, just think of all the 'roid pitchers Griffey hit HR's off of...isn't that more impressive than Barry?? I think so...

COME HOME JUNIOR!!!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I would rather see Griffey anyday over this guy. B*nds lacks character, class, and morals - from what I hear. He's the player that everyone loves to hate...I would hate for him to break that record though.

I would love to see him get the record for the most intentional walks, because no one wants to throw to him to help his record.

B*nds is done after this year - his arm is weaker than a high schoolers. Griffey still has 5 more years possibly. If he were to stay healthy with the reds for a few seasons and then head to Seattle as a DH for 3 more seasons, he could break that record, with class and style. He's selfless (took a pay cut to play in 'Cincy) and will be loved.

Hey Hermie, just think of all the 'roid pitchers Griffey hit HR's off of...isn't that more impressive than Barry?? I think so...

COME HOME JUNIOR!!!

griffey is a broken down disappointment that was run out of seattle

a disappointment in cinncinati

never gave team its money's worth

• Content Count:  928

I would rather see Griffey anyday over this guy. B*nds lacks character, class, and morals - from what I hear. He's the player that everyone loves to hate...I would hate for him to break that record though.

B*nds is done after this year - his arm is weaker than a high schoolers. Griffey still has 5 more years possibly. If he were to stay healthy with the reds for a few seasons and then head to Seattle as a DH for 3 more seasons, he could break that record, with class and style. He's selfless (took a pay cut to play in 'Cincy) and will be loved.

COME HOME JUNIOR!!!

He has been a disappointment for Cincinnati but he's not broken down, nor was he ran out of Seattle. You think that it was a coincidence that he ended up in his home town after that trade? No way, he somehow made it so that the Reds were the only available option.

He'll make a great DH. (I typed DL at first, oh they irony)

COME HOME JUNIOR!!!

He has been a disappointment for Cincinnati but he's not broken down, nor was he ran out of Seattle. You think that it was a coincidence that he ended up in his home town after that trade? No way, he somehow made it so that the Reds were the only available option.

He'll make a great DH. (I typed DL at first, oh they irony)

you need to study his injury history and how many games he has missed

Archived