• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let it go...

Who'sYourData?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This board will NOT turn into The Mad Cow.  There will NOT be continued bickering on this board.  This is a place to lay back and have fun.  

You will have fun here whether you want to or not!   ;)

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Who's not having fun?   :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Who's not having fun?   :D

Exactly ...... Some people are taking this thng waaaay too seriously. Even with the inputs from Greg and Josh, I'm still not convinced of the authenticity. Something just doesn't feel right. This "kid" has lied at least once. Either when he said he was 13 here or when he applied to that WolfPack thing where you're supposed to be 16 to become a dj. Josh mentioned he was supposedly covering the VA Tech tragedy for Lord knows who. Brad traced the IP to West Virginia but supposedly "Ryan" has attended many USF games. I've got no sympathy for him .... and I have a 13 yr old son myself.

As has already been stated, if he continues to not post, this whole thing will fade away ..... but it was pretty fun while it lasted ....... no matter what Herm says.  ;)

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It's not about sympathy.  It's about not piling on incessantly.  There's a point when it isn't funny anymore,even if it's that guy missing the shift key on his keyboard.   :P

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

It's not about sympathy.  It's about not piling on incessantly.  There's a point when it isn't funny anymore, even if it's that guy missing the shift key on his keyboard.   :P

That is true. Timing is everything in comedy. If Ryan keeps to his word and doesn't return then the humor value is greatly diminished.... and will make for an even longer off-season.  8-)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

huh?  Am I missing something?

Archived