• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE ARE STARTING a NEW TRADITION TONIGHT!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

They just told me they arent kicking off at all tonight...    :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

But its ok, we will do this in the fall!  BE ready!  SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!

-Gurly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,103

actually saying three letters is easier than doing everything that you want to do, and i've heard other schools spell out their initials during the kickoffs and it sounds pretty bada**.  Don Toro hit the nail on the head, with his post.  we usually start it off once the ball is kicked.

• Content Count:  1,981

you people are so frustrating....lol

LOL. Tell me about it. We are so picky.

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

What happens if there is an onsides kick?? There wont be enough time to say U S F. Just a thought.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

actually saying three letters is easier than doing everything that you want to do, and i've heard other schools spell out their initials during the kickoffs and it sounds pretty bada**.  Don Toro hit the nail on the head, with his post.  we usually start it off once the ball is kicked.

I like her picture better than yours.  I'm going to yell "Bulls"!!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

you people are so frustrating....lol

LOL. Tell me about it. We are so picky.

Understatement of the year!

I like her picture better than yours.  I'm going to yell "Bulls"!!

we have done this for a few years now, we wave our hand with the "Go Bulls" hand sign, and yell "ohhhhhhh" until the kicker kicks the ball, then we say "U-S-F" instead of this proposed "Bulls", which i don't like.  i'll stick to tradition SBC has been trying to start for the last two years, of saying "U-S-F"

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Hey gurly, just because YOU like the idea doesnt mean we all have to. And another thing, and dont take it personal, but if the Beef Studs cant even clap in rhythm, how are they going to yell go bulls in rhythm, while doing the horns?

Hey gurly, just because YOU like the idea doesnt mean we all have to. And another thing, and dont take it personal, but if the Beef Studs cant even clap in rhythm, how are they going to yell go bulls in rhythm, while doing the horns?

don't you mean "can't clap without speading up"?

• Content Count:  1,479

Where/when/who sent the email? I'm in SBC and this is the first I've heard of it.

Archived