• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF, the next football superpower?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

... and when my (as yet unborn) kids attend USF and I'm donating $25,000 per year...

donating ? ... or paying for their education  ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected a Big East Title last year and am expecting a Big East Title each year now !

Also expecting us to be in serious hunt for a National Title SOON !

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Well said ET, I expect a Big East Championship this year and each year to follow.  National championships will follow soon!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

I don't mind continually being picked as a "sleeper" and "under the radar"...but my one concern is that the more ppl say it...the more unrealistic the expectations of our own growing fan base. let's face facts...the folks on this board are the exception...die hard Bulls fans. Most of the folks in our own area, alumni, and student groups still have trouble recognizing that our school plays bigtime 1-A ball and figure they'll care once we start playing the likes of their beloved gators and noles. I'd hate for our die-hards to forget that this is still an infant program and become disinterested if we fail to make the "big splash" we all hope for in the next few years. There is some danger among our own fans, based on our own success. So while it is flattering to get some respect..let's keep the perspective.

Show me a fan base without unrealistic expectations, and the only fan base i'll probably see will be that of the detroit lions.  Also, if players don't expect to win and play to win in every game, it's pointless.  Basically, anybody who is a fan or player of a team should expect a win every week, and accept the losses when the come (and if players, grow from them...something only some programs seem good at).

Exactly Diddy !