• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MattGrothe.com Updated - New Look

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Well if you're not trying to be realistic then you are right on the money.

What exactly did I say that was not accurate?  And by the way, I never said the Bulls were going to Omaha.  I was predicting a top 4 finish in the Big East, which is very attainable.  

Sorry but I guess I'm too "realistic" for some Bulls fans, since I don't post things out of my a$$.........

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...  I'd be surprised if USF ever has a guy invited to NYC for the Heisman Ceremony in my lifetime.  

Well, you must be in your 90's then . . . otherwise, you really are not being realistic.

:GoBulls

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Hey JOE SHHHHHHH!!   Are you saying MG cant put up those numbers???  anything is possible! lets just win the BE first!!

Hey Joe I can see your a half empty guy huh>>??? thats ok

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  339

Love the MG site!  one thing I was looking for, and was unable to find, was his high school stats/honors/trophies/accomplishments.  I remember reading about them when he was recruited, and thinking how amazing they were.  could be a nice addition to an already excellent site.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I love the smell of new websites in the mornin'   ;D

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

What I meant by investment was more along the lines of 3 or so years from now when Matt wins the heisman and goes in the first round, and fans are buzzing you will have a nice established site and a lot of self satisfaction.

I've directed many of my friends from WA State to the site and they are amazed.

I know everyone appreciates MG, but c'mon winning the heisman??  That is a huge stretch.  I'd be surprised if USF ever has a guy invited to NYC for the Heisman Ceremony in my lifetime.  No knock on Matt, but in order for a player to get invited from a school like USF, he'd have to put up bigger numbers than players at larger schools (USC, ND, Texas, etc).  Take for instance Colt McCoy at Texas.  If he throws for 35 TDs, Matt would have to throw for 45 or so.  People won't want to hear it but its the truth.

Sorry to hear about your short life span.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Love the MG site!  one thing I was looking for, and was unable to find, was his high school stats/honors/trophies/accomplishments.  I remember reading about them when he was recruited, and thinking how amazing they were.  could be a nice addition to an already excellent site.

Great idea BullBlood.  It would be nice to hear more about his HS exploits.  The way things are now most sports writers make it seem as if he barley did anything in HS.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If ANYBODY has that information and would like to send it to me, feel free to do so at webmaster@mattgrothe.com.  I'd be more than happy to add a "High School" section to his Biography listing it all.  

I ask only that you link me to a source so I can verify the info.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Some minor bugs to report.

Videos that pop up windows look really strange when using the Firefox browser.  The video is split in half.

I know the whole "it works in Internet Explorer" argument, but us Firefox'ers are gaining in numbers while IE'ers are going down.  Some of those Firefox'ers are running on Macs (and I despise those snobby Mac users who never shut up about how they want to have Steve Jobs's love child) and some uber-nerds use Linux.