• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cripes, even the Mobile Register exposes us...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Last I remember, we didn't have Kappa Alphas at USF when I was in the greek system there in 96-2001... ;)

quote]

We do have Kappa Alpha Psi... i figured that was who he was referring to.

Yeah we've got KAPsi, but no KAs--Kappa Alpha Order or Kappa Alpha Society.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i hope someone has emailed him about that never making the ncaas...considering we have done it twice in the last 20 years (not much to be proud of, but still.....)

aside from that statement, i think it was a good article

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

He said we didn't make the NCAA tourney... liar! If I recall correctly, Bobby Paschal reminded me that he made the tourney and Seth never did!

Good story though. But who wants to be just .500 in the Big East?

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523

They had a guy on the local sports radio this morning from "The Beast" talking about all of this and the guy here in Mobile once again mentioned we have never been to the tourny and to my shock the guy from Tampa who calls our games didn't even correct him!  I think his last name was White?

Couldn't believe it.  Then came the next slam, USF only draws about 100 people more per game than USA does IN THE SUN BELT!  

Pretty sad considering the teams that come in here, a smaller school and Mobile is a Bama/Auburn town.

Give me a break!  ONly outdraw USA by 100?  I was embarrassed.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

well if USF is going to be misrepresented in the media atleast its in mobile where no one is paying attention anyways

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

They had a guy on the local sports radio this morning from "The Beast" talking about all of this and the guy here in Mobile once again mentioned we have never been to the tourny and to my shock the guy from Tampa who calls our games didn't even correct him!  I think his last name was White?

Couldn't believe it.  Then came the next slam, USF only draws about 100 people more per game than USA does IN THE SUN BELT!  

Pretty sad considering the teams that come in here, a smaller school and Mobile is a Bama/Auburn town.

Give me a break!  ONly outdraw USA by 100?  I was embarrassed.

I'd really like to see how much the Tampa Bay Lightning has affected USF's basketball attendance numbers.  I'd guess in reality they have siphoned 500 to 1000 butts out of the Sun Dome seats for the season average.  My former neighbor went to USA.  Not a very friendly MFr if I do say so.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  115

I guess it fair to mention that we won the Sun Belt Conference in 1989 I believe and went to the tourney.  Our next trip was an at large bid in 1990 or 1991.