• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Darksiders Only!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

Triple....read the title  >:(
Pro-Mac guys your opinions about us being united as one (not sure if you even want that) are appreciated as well.

Herm knew this thread would attract gawkers just like a car wreck or the Jerry Springer Show does...

ROFLMAO....Touche' Trip

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The apathy in RMC's comments the last couple of games really bummed me out. You can't keep pinning the losing on Mosely's death... or untimely injuries. It's part of the game. The savior juco's that were brought in weren't the quick fix. The farm talent being developed is eons away from being true Big East talent.

I'll admit it... I miss Greenberg. I watched them piss away an ACC title last night... but hell... he was within 40 minutes of making a mockery of every USF fan that kicked him on the way out (and yes, Seth made some disloyal comments). Seth left USF at .500  and went to a sub-.500 VaTech squad. The same time RMC came here... he inherited some nice talent... and he booted them out because of his tough love stance (Yusef, Olgesby, etc.). Even Seth had his breaking points (Kelvin Brown).  Why are we borderline pathetic, and VaTech is friggen dancing? Believe me... I've been to Blacksburg... there is nothing there to pull recruits. The weather sucks... the women are ugly... the weather sucks! What the f*ck is our excuse then?

I say hire Wages and let him score all the Florida talent. Anything but another year of Big East mediocrity!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Pro-Mac guys your opinions about us being united as one (not sure if you even want that) are appreciated as well.

Herm knew this thread would attract gawkers just like a car wreck or the Jerry Springer Show does...

just shows that you can't stand not talking to all the darksiders...btw...am I included?  heh...

(oh geez...)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

The apathy in RMC's comments the last couple of games really bummed me out. You can't keep pinning the losing on Mosely's death... or untimely injuries. It's part of the game. The savior juco's that were brought in weren't the quick fix. The farm talent being developed is eons away from being true Big East talent.

I'll admit it... I miss Greenberg. I watched them piss away an ACC title last night... but hell... he was within 40 minutes of making a mockery of every USF fan that kicked him on the way out (and yes, Seth made some disloyal comments). Seth left USF at .500  and went to a sub-.500 VaTech squad. The same time RMC came here... he inherited some nice talent... and he booted them out because of his tough love stance (Yusef, Olgesby, etc.). Even Seth had his breaking points (Kelvin Brown).  Why are we borderline pathetic, and VaTech is friggen dancing? Believe me... I've been to Blacksburg... there is nothing there to pull recruits. The weather sucks... the women are ugly... the weather sucks! What the f*ck is our excuse then?

I say hire Wages and let him score all the Florida talent. Anything but another year of Big East mediocrity!

Big East mediocrity? We are far from mediocrity.

The ten of you are doing a super job spreading your gospel...I personally want the coach to stay simply because I think at least one of your head's will explode...and that would be worth any consequences involved.

I wouldnt be surprised if he was kept because of money, but it'll just mean another terrible season.  do you really expect it to get better?  we're losing 2 key big guys.

The ten of you are doing a super job spreading your gospel...I personally want the coach to stay simply because I think at least one of your head's will explode...and that would be worth any consequences involved.

and I'm glad you are more concerned with the darksiders being pissed off than you are with the team succeeding.  really shows where your head is.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

I say hire Wages and let him score all the Florida talent.

Wagers' opinion, from what I could find, is one of the reasons I've been sticking with Mac. I'd be interested to see his thoughts now. Last post I could find over there was 2/19.

I wouldnt be surprised if he was kept because of money, but it'll just mean another terrible season.  do you really expect it to get better?

Yes. No matter who the coach is.

we're losing 2 key big guys.

We are??

just shows that you can't stand not talking to all the darksiders...btw...am I included?  heh...

(oh geez...)

You guys are fascinating .... up to a point. I've got darksiders rated somewhere between the car wreck and Springer... with a lean toward Springer.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

I'll admit it... I miss Greenberg. I watched them piss away an ACC title last night... but hell... he was within 40 minutes of making a mockery of every USF fan that kicked him on the way out (and yes, Seth made some disloyal comments).

He had a whole bunch of chances to make a mockery of his doubters while he was at USF...and he lost them all.