• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Darksiders Only!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

(this is for some fun while we anxiously wait to hear from our entrusted leader, Mr. Woolard)

I just wanted to take this time to thank my fellow darksiders for our times of comradity.  It seems our little club will soon come to an end maybe as early as monday.  The blood is in the water and the sharks are swimming.   Our common goal for change in leadership for our consistently losing basketball team may soon be met.  Everthing I am reading on this board and outside of this board has had the vast majority of its followers saying "enough is enough".  The signifigant improvement Woolard has demanded has obiously not been met.  I am anxious to see what happens, but I honeslty feel this year will be different from last and Mac has one foot out the door already.  

but lets show class, if and when mac is relieved of his duties, thank him and wish him a farewell.  the unfortunate thing is once this happens our club will be over, hopefully forever.  But the positive is we will all be united once again as USF bulls basketball fans with our Pro-Mac friends.  We can all bumps chests as we win in the big east together and make the BE tournament and maybe one day the NCAA tourney.  You think usf basketball is fun now, imagine we are winning and ranked in the BIG EAST!

I would like to take this time out to thank my fellow darksiders.....Reuben and Ari (Joementum and others), you have been through this with myself since the beginning.  Windbane, FlSports, Tampajo your vocalness and refusal for subpar performance is appreciated.  Sherriff and smazza, you guys are legends and keep on fighting the good fight.  Bullman, cyberbull, wildrover you have all been extremely beneficial to the cause.  

For all of the darksiders i forgot to mention i am sorry the academy started playing the music in the background and its my time to go.  but please darksiders feel free and reply to the thread and let us know how you feel about our club and the good chance it may soon be over.  Pro-Mac guys your opinions about us being united as one (not sure if you even want that) are appreciated as well.

(keep in mind this is for humor, so if you take it personal please relax)

Herm

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

what will this board be like when the Darksiders dont have to be so vocal? Herm I think we will still have another year which is sad.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

The cause has been worth it, just glad there are others fighting for the cause.  The optimists just havent been around long enough and seem satisfied with mediocrity.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

But the positive is we will all be united once again as USF bulls basketball fans with our Pro-Mac friends.

Seriously, that brought an honest-to-God tear to my eye....

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Thank you fellow DarkSiders; it's a real honor.

Don't be swayed by the BULLies (credit to the clever individual that coined this); we deserve better.

First team All-DarkSider's that Herm forgot about:  

Mid-Atlantic Bull

BeastieBull (what ever happened to Beastie? Different name?)

Keep up the good fight,

Rueben Horowitz

Thank you fellow DarkSiders; it's a real honor.

Don't be swayed by the BULLies (credit to the clever individual that coined this); we deserve better.

First team All-DarkSider's that Herm forgot about:  

Mid-Atlantic Bull

[highlight]BeastieBull (what ever happened to Beastie? Different name?)[/highlight]

Keep up the good fight,

Rueben Horowitz

Beastie needs to get the Lifetime Achievement Award. The rest of you are featherweights compared to him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Triple....read the title  >:(

Triple....read the title  >:(
Pro-Mac guys your opinions about us being united as one (not sure if you even want that) are appreciated as well.

Herm knew this thread would attract gawkers just like a car wreck or the Jerry Springer Show does...

• Topic Count:  32

The rest of us write lots of posts that "Darksiders" take over on a daily basis regardless of the topic...quite frankly, the payback is nice.

• Topic Count:  32

The ten of you are doing a super job spreading your gospel...I personally want the coach to stay simply because I think at least one of your head's will explode...and that would be worth any consequences involved.