• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Opps, Seth did it again...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

How far will the former ball coach carry VaTech... I'm thinking Sweet 16... anyone else?

How many teams have slayed both UNC and Duke at home in the same season?

Duke may be down Seth haters... but seriously... how do you explain the UNC sweep? I still have UNC winning the National Championship!

Maybe we'll win the Big East tourney and get seeded as a #10 seed and will play Seth and VaTech in the first round... that would be the only way I'll cheer against Seth... but that would be pretty freaking cool! The Dark Side vs The Force!

Star Wars has been on cable a ton the past two weeks... anyone else notice?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

If you beat UNC twice in one year you should get an automatic bid to the sweet 16.  

How many teams beat unc and duke at their home courts in the same season? The answer is 1, Virginia Tech in 2007.  Amazing.  

Duke may be down, but they still beat 4 teams in the top 25 and are still Duke.  

Seth will never face usf unless we get into the ncaa tournament or the NIT, we dont do that often.

Seth has improved we regressed since him.  Never thought i would say that.  Though pro mac guys, i know we "improved" from one conference win last year.  Way to go! We went from the worst team in the conference to one of the worst.  Some would call that an improvement.  

every year it gets more and more sickening.  Good job seth.  Congrats

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I don't care what Seth does any more than I care what Rick Kravitz, Rod Smith, Frey, etc, etc.

They left the Bull nation, they're just coaches competing for reccruits we may want.  Screw em!!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

How is Clyde Vaughan doing??? Anyone know??

I don't care what Seth does any more than I care what Rick Kravitz, Rod Smith, Frey, etc, etc.

They left the Bull nation, they're just coaches competing for reccruits we may want.  Screw em!!

Amen!!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I think Seth left because he was on thin ice at USF. It was a smart move to jump ship and start over to help revive his coaching career in which he has done. So congrats to Seth. The USF program has been a coaches killer, so I doubt that we are going to get that many decent coaching coming our way. Just what I believe.

How many teams beat unc and duke at their home courts in the same season? The answer is 1, Virginia Tech in 2007.

Ding. Thank you for playing.  Johnny, tell him what his consolation prizes are.....

The correct answer is FOUR.

06-07 Va Tech

95-96 Georgia Tech (eventual ACC regualr season Champions)

94-95 Wake Forest  (eventual ACC regualr season Champions)

81-82 Wake Forest

(According to ESPN this morning.)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,651
  • Days Won:  424

The USF program has been a coaches killer, so I doubt that we are going to get that many decent coaching coming our way. Just what I believe.

The more success Seth has at VT, coupled with his success at Long Beach, the more it should be apparent to the Darksiders how really "special" the USF basketball program is and how great the task at hand is...  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

And Seth didn't have to go up against anything like the schedule Mac has here.  CUSA was a decent bball conference, but basically, the cream of that conference was added into an already incredible conference.

Congrats to Seth for what he is accomplishing.  He deserves all the praise in the world.  Hopefully we can have success like that here someday... hopefully sooner than later, but we are going to have to grow our own great coach.  We won't be buying a big name coach.