• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Julmiste Kicked Off Team......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

on top of those offenses, I've personally witness this guy show up for pickup basketball game at a certain court in wesley chapel during the football season. It's good to see CJL laying down the discipline. The program needs it and hope CJL's showing of discipline translates to less penalty on the field. Man, do we kill great plays with silly penalties

again, CJL did nothing here.  It is the school/team policy for a 3rd failed test.  Are people applauding CJL for not somehow covering the positive test up?  Does that happen?  That is the only reason I can think of for why people keep saying it is the coaches doing (even if he set up the rule it is not up to him to enforce it, it is automatic).  The rule was set and it was broken.  There is nothing for him to do.  

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,165

I can't help but laugh at all of you idiots bashing ProfessaBull.

Are you all really THAT bored that you have to start false drama over a comment that clearly had no  "smearing" intent?

All the dude said was that "Ponton could be next".  We have one guy getting anal about his dreadful SMEARING of Ponton in that statement (lol?).  We have another guy say that ProfessaBull (or even the website) are inviting legal troubles.

You guys need to relax and stop being so anal.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Another second chance that was abused. When do they learn?

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

2nd chance?

Josh Julmiste had 5 lives!

1) Arrested in HS...then signed with USF. (Hint 1...Most kids are not ARRESTED in HS.)

2) Arrested at USF...and kicked out of the program. (Hint...2 arrests...bad DUDE...probably wise to let him go).

3) Probably concern for possible drug use. (Hint 3)

4) Initiate drug test...Josh failed it (Hint 4).

5) Tell player not to do it again.

6) Player fails a 2nd drug test (Hint 5).

7) Suspend player for 50% of the season..tell player not to do drugs again.

8) Player fails 3rd drug test. Per University Athletic Rules...player must be kicked out of the program (again in this case). (Hint 6...he is a waste).

2nd chance? Dude had a TON of chances...and wasted every one.

[highlight]Go back to the trailer and erector set.  No one cares about your opinion.  Shouldn't you be taking your sister out for hamburgers tonight anyways[/highlight]?

Tampajo...

That's a weak juvenile comeback.

Knight Light may be a UCF fan, but he's right in this case.  Josh Julmiste should never have had all those chances.

That's disgraceful.   >:(

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

Thank you outrunner, people on this board make it seem like I'm talking out of my ass here

Don't forget ol' Thed.

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Thed Watson

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

I can't help but laugh at all of you idiots bashing ProfessaBull.

Are you all really THAT bored that you have to start false drama over a comment that clearly had no  "smearing" intent?

All the dude said was that "Ponton could be next".  We have one guy getting anal about his dreadful SMEARING of Ponton in that statement (lol?).  We have another guy say that ProfessaBull (or even the website) are inviting legal troubles.

You guys need to relax and stop being so anal.

My initial thought was, "wow are these scare tactics?" I've done nothing legally wrong here nor have I personally "smeared" someone's reputation. I can't help but laugh at comments pertaining to my comments. There is no validity in it. At least I'm speculating on things based upon prior information provided by the public media. Attack the media, :) not me.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Tampajo...

Knight Light may be a UCF fan, but he's right in this case.  Josh Julmiste should never have had all those chances.

MAB - he didn't say KL was wrong.  He was more pointing out the fact that KL is like a nosey ass neighbor who pops up everytime something negative is posted about the program.  

It's really kind of sad and pathetic.  How he knows so much information about our program is beyond me.  Why he cares about our program is what is really funny.  I would like to know why he keeps coming back.  It's a shame Bulls fans can't hold a forum without a biased Knat chiming in.  KL - if we want a Knat's opinion, we will let you know.  

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Tampajo...

MAB - he didn't say KL was wrong.  He was more pointing out the fact that KL is like a nosey ass neighbor who pops up everytime something negative is posted about the program.  

It's really kind of sad and pathetic.  How he knows so much information about our program is beyond me.  Why he cares about our program is what is really funny.  I would like to know why he keeps coming back.  It's a shame Bulls fans can't hold a forum without a biased Knat chiming in.  KL - if we want a Knat's opinion, we will let you know.  

Yeah, I understand all that, KB.

But the thing is, this is a public internet bulletin board.  And although we can get mad at another school's fans and rip on them (hopefully in good clean fun), the fact of the matter is that when someone makes a valid and true point (as KL did in this case), it makes you look ignorant and immature to rebut it with trailer park smack.

But hey....same principle applies.  Free country....public bulletin board.  If your desire is to present yourself as an immature ignoramous (which Tampajo may not actually be), then have at it.

KL's points stand, though.  He's right.  Second chances CAN BE good, but not third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Tampajo...

Yeah, I understand all that, KB.

But the thing is, this is a public internet bulletin board.  And although we can get mad at another school's fans and rip on them (hopefully in good clean fun), the fact of the matter is that when someone makes a valid and true point (as KL did in this case), it makes you look ignorant and immature to rebut it with trailer park smack.

But hey....same principle applies.  Free country....public bulletin board.  If your desire is to present yourself as an immature ignoramous (which Tampajo may not actually be), then have at it.

KL's points stand, though.  He's right.  Second chances CAN BE good, but not third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc.

I'm with you MAB.  I agree that JJ should be off the team.  It will make the team stronger.

Just like a neighbor has every right to poke his fat head out of his window to listen to a husband and wife argue next door, doesn't mean anyone wants to hear his opinion.  Especially when all he really wants is the household to fail.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

2nd chance?

Josh Julmiste had 5 lives!

1) Arrested in HS...then signed with USF. (Hint 1...Most kids are not ARRESTED in HS.)

2) Arrested at USF...and kicked out of the program. (Hint...2 arrests...bad DUDE...probably wise to let him go).

3) Probably concern for possible drug use. (Hint 3)

4) Initiate drug test...Josh failed it (Hint 4).

5) Tell player not to do it again.

6) Player fails a 2nd drug test (Hint 5).

7) Suspend player for 50% of the season..tell player not to do drugs again.

8) Player fails 3rd drug test. Per University Athletic Rules...player must be kicked out of the program (again in this case). (Hint 6...he is a waste).

2nd chance? Dude had a TON of chances...and wasted every one.

[highlight]Go back to the trailer and erector set.  No one cares about your opinion.  Shouldn't you be taking your sister out for hamburgers tonight anyways[/highlight]?

Tampajo...

Thanks.

Once facts are entered in any discussion, it certainly helps to make a point as many sometimes some have zero/no clue about a players past actions.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Its amazing, his brother Pat was such a great teammate and leader(no attacks on his ability please).

I'll take PJ's effect on the team over JJ's anyday.  PJ was nearly as big as Josh...who knows what kind of monster he'd have been if he played a different position.  But, for whatever reason we needed him where we had him.  He worked hard and set an example of his team, one his brother probably should have followed.