• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Gains On the Big Boys

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

dude, seriously, why are you here? replying to your post is a waste of time.

USF has the ability to play for NCs. UCF can only watch.

USF is in the Big East. UCF is in C-USA.

USF is 2-0 against UCF

Didn't you guys lose to Rice, Houston, Tulane, ECU, Southern Miss, and Pitt. Hmm, let me think, we beat you, put up 24 in one half against ECU and knocked Pitt off. Get the fuvk off of this board spewing your stupidity. You're a has-been.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

can we save his post on a pretty little box for 10 yrs then repost it on his board and this one [smiley=tool.gif]

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Alright, alright, look folks, I'm as huge a Bulls fan as the next guy, and I think USF is every bit as for real as has been mentioned on this thread. However, the point that if we lose Grothe and Ford we're not going to do so hot is valid. It's like WVU losing Slaton and White. We shut down their star players and the rest of their team couldn't get the job done without them. We saw what happened in the bowl game when Grothe got hurt. We're not stacked deep like some other schools - YET. If Grothe and Ford stay healthy, I think we're in for a great season.

In addition, I don't think there's any need to keep degrading UCF. Everybody is aware of the differences between the two schools on I-4. Those guys were commenting on our team, not theirs, and one even said he's aware his team isn't so hot right now. Debate their points, not their geography. I happen to think a few of their points were indisputable, which is probably why you attacked the people who stated them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,386
  • Days Won:  10

UCFanatic, I think you made my point.  The bartender was obviously not football knowledgeable and after educating him he could see the difference.  Educating people is a good thing.  And when one educates another to the point that the student gets excited about the subject -- well, that's a beautiful thing.  I was dispelling a myth -- and using facts to do it.

Right -- to Florida college football ignorant people, our programs seem the same.  To those who know Florida college football, they are miles apart.  And there is now one more aware of the difference.  And he lives in Orlando.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

UCF has been a huge disappointment to me.  I was sure they would dominate in the Mac and they didn't and then I was sure they would dominate C-USA and they don't(did get the Champ game one year and lost).   They should be a much better team.